The site is experiencing technical difficulties - I need help please

atooo malki

After upgrading to 5.2 and was in the process of updating I got this error and now neither the site can be loaded nor the control panel. This is an educational WordPress page and it needs to be functional immediately. The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Mar

After upgrading to 5.2 and was in the process of updating I got this error and now neither the site can be loaded nor the control panel. This is an educational WordPress page and it needs to be functional immediately. The site is experiencing technical difficulties.
Apparently you are talking about wordpress, are you using Alidropship plugin?

Direct Webstore

nor the control panel
I just got the feeling you are talking about the Wordpress Admin page and NOT the Cpanel, right? In that case, restore the backup of your site and try again.

No backup? Wordpress even warns and advises you to back up your database before updating. If you chose to ignore that warning, then you've just learned a very valuable lesson ... which is ironic seeing as it's an "educational site".

I recommend the "Updraft" plugin to backup your site to Google drive and set it to automatically backup your site at least weekly.

As for fixing your site, I'd write to support@alidropship.com and give them the login details to your Admin AND Cpanel and "maybe" they could help you. I say "maybe" because it's not an Alidropship plugin problem.

Failing that, ask your webhost support and see if they can help.

Failing that, hire a freelance web developer to try and fix the problem.

And failing that ... scrap your entire site and start from scratch and this time pay attention to warnings about making backups.

;)

alexmorco

It might be possible there's any plugin that is not working or not supported with the new version of WordPress, first of all, create a WordPress backup then disable all the plugin and start updating. It will work, once WordPress would be upgraded then enable all the plugins. It will show you which plugin is preventing it to upgrade.