The Shipping from option

fraymores

In my site, people can buy from a country that on the Aliexpress product page is not allowed. For instance, a product that can be ship from China, USA, Australia, and Spain. I am in Spain and I want to buy it. In Aliexpress this product only can be ship to Spain from China and Spain and don´t let you buy from the other options, however my site let to buy from the prohibited sites. that is a great problem because prices vary a lot and customers say that there was no notice or nothing to stop them making the purchase. Is this a bug or is normal for you? how do you manage it?

kdb

I have removed all options of "ship from" except china, If I received an order then I will decide from where to deliver.

fraymores

Ads in Facebook are for Spain, and this product is serving from Spain, but the problem is that the prices from USA and Australia are cheaper, then is very probable that people in Spain could click the option USA or Australia, and I really cant buy it in Aliexpress to be shipped from USA or Australia to Spain.

Attachments

• error sitio de envio 1.jpg
    error sitio de envio 1.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 9

kdb

Ads in Facebook are for Spain, and this product is serving from Spain, but the problem is that the prices from USA and Australia are cheaper, then is very probable that people in Spain could click the option USA or Australia, and I really cant buy it in Aliexpress to be shipped from the USA or Australia to Spain.

I had cancelled orders due to the same issue as the shipping is different as compared to the cost of the product. You need to check the prices manually in variation and match with aliexpress to overcome that issue.

regards,