The "Ship From" field does not show on product page. But shows number of products available and one variant as "Out Of Stock".

camsom

Hello friends,
Please check the screen print attached.
1- I don't currently have "ship from" field attribute showing on product page. I understand reading from other posts that "Ship From" field can be renamed but can't be hidden. I am not sure if I broke anything in the system. Please help.
2- If you see on the attached screen print, the stock it shows is 110. I am not sure for which Ship From country is that for? Some products also shows "Out of stock" and the system does not allow to buy. How do i fix it ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards
Som

Attachments

• 93C22CBE-8D97-4D0F-8225-595BF62851B5.jpeg
    93C22CBE-8D97-4D0F-8225-595BF62851B5.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 11

chris37

I don't currently have "ship from" field attribute showing on product page. I understand reading from other posts that "Ship From" field can be renamed but can't be hidden. I am not sure if I broke anything in the system.

I don't see anything of " ship from "In the screenshot. Use to be there before?
Did you updated your supplier ?

If the product were like that you don't need to do anything.. Is working normal.

Many products doesn't have "ship from"

Also you can hide the ship from with custom CSS, I personal explain to an old thread of mine the correct way to do it for is not broke the connection with alliexpress. I also suggest to people to don't do it because when autoupdate kick in , if a single attribute change in aliexpress is gonna set your stock to zero.

Then you must reset the product and do all the work all over again.

chris37

2- If you see on the attached screen print, the stock it shows is 110. I am not sure for which Ship From country is that for?
Check in aliexpress how many countries ship from have , if have more then one the reset your product for is take the new settings.
Some products also shows "Out of stock" and the system does not allow to buy. How do i fix it ?
Check aliexpress if is have stock, if yes then reset your product.

I wish that help you.

camsom

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for such a prompt response. Please check the answers to your questions/comment (red) in BLUE:
1- I don't see anything of " ship from "In the screenshot. Use to be there before?
Did you updated your supplier ?

Answer: Yes. It used to be there before for ALL the products. I deleted all the ship from countries at Alidropship Woo>> Settings>>Manage Attributes. Now the "ships from" attribute is blank as shown on the screen shot. And I don't see the field "Ships from" on any product. Is the setup wrong now? Please check the screen shot with all the attributes for the same product in AliExpress.
2- If the product were like that you don't need to do anything.. Is working normal.
Answer: No, the products were not like this before. All the products had multiple "ships from" as in AliExpress. The change I did as mentioned above, did it.
My question: Do you see any problem with the setup as shown on the attached screen print of Manage attribute ? Do you think the link to AliExpress may have been broken now? How do I fix it?
3-
Check in aliexpress how many countries ship from have , if have more then one the reset your product for is take the new settings.
Answer: There are multiple ship from countries in AliExpress. How do I reset the product?
4- Some products also shows "Out of stock" and the system does not allow to buy. How do i fix it ? Check in aliexpress how many countries ship from have , if have more then one the reset your product for is take the new settings
Answer: There are multiple ship from countries. It's only OUT OF STOCK in the US.
My question: Why does it check the stock in the US ? Is there a way I could set the product to check the stock in country in China?

Thanks a lot again for all the help.
Kind Regards
Som

Attachments

• DAB09FA8-4D32-4009-B031-496F2B00DFAA.jpeg
    DAB09FA8-4D32-4009-B031-496F2B00DFAA.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 7229B881-5E32-4AF2-BCCF-4BF8816D96C0_4_5005_c.jpeg
    7229B881-5E32-4AF2-BCCF-4BF8816D96C0_4_5005_c.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4

chris37

Answer: Yes. It used to be there before for ALL the products. I deleted all the ship from countries at Alidropship Woo>> Settings>>Manage Attributes. Now the "ships from" attribute is blank as shown on the screen shot. And I don't see the field "Ships from" on any product. Is the setup wrong now? Please check the screen shot with all the attributes for the same product in AliExpress.

How did you delete the "Ship from" ? (is not delete button there, only rename)

Df4sX1.jpg

I believe you mean you delete all the warehouse like china and US warehouse , Because i don't see an option to delete ship from. So when you delete all of the warehouses available the "ship from" automatically disappear from the front end ( I am not sure how is really work that. I never use it .. This kind of work i prefer to do it with CSS code. I just hide the "ship from" with CSS and i use default "ship from" set up in the variation tab on the product page edit. )

In my point of view you broke the connection with aliexpress and you need to reset all of your products now...

I one way for you be sure if the connection is broke is that..

a) Enable cash on delivery
b) Place an order and pay for it. (you don't really gonna pay :) )
c) Try to automatically place the order in aliexpress

If this doesn't work then i am really sorry but you broke the connection with aliexpress . Is one of the reason why your variation products was set to zero stock.

Answer: There are multiple ship from countries in AliExpress. How do I reset the product?

This probably is going to help all of your problem ( ship from and stock )

N0zqY7.jpg

I don't believe is have a bulk option in the woo version. Lucky you don't have many product in your store yet .

Best Regard
Chris

Last edited: