The Raphael theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

Yeah..I found the thread. Someone wanted to do the same thing last year...but I didn't have time to work it out ... lol

I still don't.

You could install the "Content Views" plugin. It displays thunbnails of posts/ products from any category in a grid if your choice. E.g 4 columns 1 row etc. Uses shortcodes you can insert in the front-page.php. You'd have to delete all the "Best Deals" etc stuff.

Yeah..I found the thread. Someone wanted to do the same thing last year...but I didn't have time to work it out ... lol

I still don't.

You could install the "Content Views" plugin. It displays thunbnails of posts/ products from any category in a grid if your choice. E.g 4 columns 1 row etc. Uses shortcodes you can insert in the front-page.php. You'd have to delete all the "Best Deals" etc stuff.

The plugin like most other slider plugins dont seem to recognise products or categories from the original plugin.

I just wish I could go back and switch to Woo. If ever a day comes where we are able to make the switch, I shall do it instantly.

Tanvika

Hi there,

Just wanted to bring to your notice a bug in this theme, when we check-out using Paypal, it takes quantity to be paid for is 150 although quantity is selected as 1 only.

Another thing, is there a option to show sub-categories when someone hovers on main categories?

Thanks,
Tanvika

Direct Webstore

when we check-out using Paypal, it takes quantity to be paid for is 150 although quantity is selected as 1 only.
That sounds more like a plugin problem ... not a theme problem. You better contact support@alidropship.com

is there a option to show sub-categories when someone hovers on main categories?
Have you added the subcategories in the menu (Appearance>Menus) and dragged them under the main categories and positioned as subs?

Did someone know where we can change name of fields "Best deals"

In your theme folder, open front-page.php and edit the part highlighted.

<!--BEST DEALS-->
<div id="best-deals" class="list-product best-deals">
<div class="container">
<div class="p-heading">
<h3 class="p-title">
<a href="<?php echo $home_url?>/product/?orderby=discount">
<?php _e( 'Best deals', 'rap' ); ?>
</a>
</h3>
</div>
<div class="row">
<?php get_template_part( 'template/loop/home/_bestdials' ); ?>
</div>
</div>

Make you you take a backup.

gethaidar

Hi, my express paypal checkout doesn't seem to work, it came out as shown in the attachment. standard paypal and stripe works fine. It seems like when a user chooses express checkout it will automatically charge the customer the max amount of quantity. Please help, i'm using the new raphael theme

Attachments

• Captureaa.PNG
    Captureaa.PNG
    90.1 KB · Views: 20

Christina

Administrator
Hi, my express paypal checkout doesn't seem to work, it came out as shown in the attachment. standard paypal and stripe works fine. It seems like when a user chooses express checkout it will automatically charge the customer the max amount of quantity. Please help, i'm using the new raphael theme

Hello, gethaidar!

Have you already contacted PayPal support? If you send me in a PM your domian name and WP login details I will check the issue. Thank you!

Tanvika

hello Christina,

I am also facing the above issue and I have already shared the WP login details on PM yesterday. Please help me fix this issue.

Thanks.
Tanvika

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello Christina,

I am also facing the above issue and I have already shared the WP login details on PM yesterday. Please help me fix this issue.

Thanks.
Tanvika
Tanvika, I couldn't reproduce the issue on your website. I've sent the purchase details in a pm.

Cookie

Who's the site owner for this site https://babewish.com/bags/

Seems like there is error every time i click a sub-cat.

Loop Detected
The server terminated an operation because it encountered an infinite loop.
Additionally, a 508 Loop Detected error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.