The Raphael theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasin555

Hey guys, @Yaros @Ekaterina Sayapina

Here is a comparison between the Raphael theme and 2 Shopify themes that have the highest conversion rate.

From left to right: Raphael - Shoptimized - Booster

Shoptimized is the Shopify theme with the highest CR, because of its design elements that increase conversions. Booster is another Shopify theme with high CR.

Is there prove that those are the ones with the highest CR?

Yes it is:

View attachment 5011

Who is Mohamed Ali Aguel?
Well he runs several 7 figure e-commerce stores... and makes 2 million USD a month on average

View attachment 5012

Tristan Broughton, he runs several successful dropshipping stores.

Desktop View: Noticed that the Raphael product image looks weird? like double... Well, this is because on desktop the displayed image has an strange displacement at the bottom while scrolling. Like a wrong applied parallax effect, that should be fixed.

View attachment 5010

Mobile View: Take a look at the design elements. Why have you placed the TITLE, PRICE and REVIEWS before the image? Have you guys tested this? Is there a theme that has proved that it works?

If you want to add conversion boosting features to your themes, then you should look at what is working here:

https://shoptimized.net/theme/#features

From left to right: Raphael - Shoptimized - Booster

View attachment 5013
I love that Shoptimized theme! Do you know any similar woocommerce theme like that?

cfstore

Hi,

I have configured Mail chimp for mail subscription above the footer area, but that does dont look good. How can i make it look exactly like the demo but can use Mail chimp.

Please help.

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I have configured Mail chimp for mail subscription above the footer area, but that does dont look good. How can i make it look exactly like the demo but can use Mail chimp.

Please help.

Thanks
Hello,

The Subscription section in Customization is just the place you can add your code. Please adjust the code so that it meets your needs on front-end.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for participating in our beta testing. We greatly appreciate your feedback, it helped us a lot to make the product better, integrate new features and fix bugs. Please feel free to report issues and leave comments so we can continue improving the theme.
Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.