The product attributes do not work when the product is imported.

FairFang730

First, I am using the FlatSome theme. Recently I found some problems. After importing products from AliExpress with the AliDropship woo plugin, I tried to edit the product in Wordpress and found that there were no variants in the product options. I tried to import other products, they all have no variants. I don't know why. Then, I checked the product attributes and found some of the product attributes that I deleted before, and they were restored. And these restored attributes cannot be deleted.

Last edited:

Mrbb922

Are you deleting variants before importing? I have noticed it does this to me to. My work around is just to import the product as is (other than some image edits, removing text and description images) and then changing variants on wordpress itself.

FairFang730

Are you deleting variants before importing? I have noticed it does this to me to. My work around is just to import the product as is (other than some image edits, removing text and description images) and then changing variants on wordpress itself.
I didn't delete any variants before importing, I just removing text and description images

Mrbb922

There is a Christina and Victoria that I have seen regularly on the forums answering questions for people. Have you tried using the chat bot on the actual website? Usually responses from that are a little bit quicker unless you happen to post at a time they are actually online & not going through the hundreds of other threads being created on all the other boards as well.

Christina

Administrator
First, I am using the FlatSome theme. Recently I found some problems. After importing products from AliExpress with the AliDropship woo plugin, I tried to edit the product in Wordpress and found that there were no variants in the product options. I tried to import other products, they all have no variants. I don't know why. Then, I checked the product attributes and found some of the product attributes that I deleted before, and they were restored. And these restored attributes cannot be deleted.

Hello, dear client!

First of all, please make sure that you're using the latest versions of the plugin and the extension.
Also you should be logged in the extension and AliExpress when you import products into your store.

As for the product with the restored attributes which you can't delete, please PM me the link for the product, your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

FairFang730

Hello, dear client!

First of all, please make sure that you're using the latest versions of the plugin and the extension.
Also you should be logged in the extension and AliExpress when you import products into your store.

As for the product with the restored attributes which you can't delete, please PM me the link for the product, your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!
Thank you very much for your answer, the above question has been resolved, I used the WP-Optimize plugin to remove the expired transient. But I have a new problem now. The variant only displays on left? My Product Summary is a centered style. it looks weird.

FairFang730

There is a Christina and Victoria that I have seen regularly on the forums answering questions for people. Have you tried using the chat bot on the actual website? Usually responses from that are a little bit quicker unless you happen to post at a time they are actually online & not going through the hundreds of other threads being created on all the other boards as well.
Thank you for your reply.

FairFang730

Could you provide me with a screenshot?
Could you please add a new function to the image modifier? Such as the spot healing brush tool in PS, the Remove function seems to only remove the logo of the white background image. If I want to remove the logo on a non-white background image, it can't do it.

Christina

Administrator

Suppose it's related with the third-party theme you're using. Please check your theme settings and edit the position if possible.

Could you please add a new function to the image modifier? Such as the spot healing brush tool in PS, the Remove function seems to only remove the logo of the white background image. If I want to remove the logo on a non-white background image, it can't do it.

Thank you for suggestion! We will try to improve our build-image editor. The Remove function doesn't remove logo, it removes the selected part of the image. Try to use the Copy function or stickers.