THE PRICE OF COST that Alidropship gives me in the products IS WRONG ON Aliexpress comes out another different cost.

furgovaneta

IT IS BAD THE PRICE OF COST that Alidropship gives me to the one that really goes out on Aliexpress. Can someone tell me why this happens? THE FORMULAS ARE APPLYING THEM TO A PRICE OF INCORRECT COST. Here, in this image, I show you a product that I have on my website, at this moment it is at the cost price, because I pressed to restore the prices, I have not applied the formula yet, but the cost is lower than the one that appears on Aliexpress , this is why the formula will never work. I need someone to help me with this. I have contacted numerous times with the support of Alidrop. I am Spanish and my currency is the Euro, I only have the Euro selected for my website.
hornillo.jpg

furgovaneta

But ... I work with Euros ... is it possible that it works if I change the currency on Aliexpress? Thanks for your help.

furgovaneta

Right now I have set the currency, putting the dollar on Aliexpress and putting the dollar base on Alidropship, I have restored prices, I have updated the prices and it has not worked, it remains exactly the same Is there something wrong configured here? Attached image. Thank you.CONFIGURACION MONEDA.jpg

furgovaneta

Yes, I have the formulas created, but they are being applied at a lower cost price than the real Aliexpress. I attach the image of the formulas. And thank you very much for trying to help me, you have done much more than the support of Alidropship, which is not helping me at all.formulas.jpg

furgovaneta

I show you the configuration on the taxes, in case it had something to do ... in Spain we have a 21% VAT, but ... I understand that the products that come from China, go without taxes, I do not know if you see this configuration . Thank you.impuestos.jpg

furgovaneta

Oh sure, because I modified the default currency to try, but I've already changed it, but that's not the way it works either. I enclose the image with the formulas in euros.

Attachments

• formulas euro.jpg
    formulas euro.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 13

furgovaneta

Do you think it can be something from the Alidropship plugin that I have in Spanish? because they may have done it with some fault in Spanish, I do not know.

furgovaneta

1.05 + 0.35 is what PayPal will charge me for commission for that sale. I tried to make a simpler formula. But the problem is not the formula, because what I put in the formula, even if it is adding 1 euro ... it goes wrong because it is not taking the real price that goes out on AliExpress of the product and it happens to me in all the products. For example: if in Aliexpres something is worth 25 euros and the formula is applying it to € 23 of that product .. no matter how much I tell you to add 4 euros ... then the product will go on sale at 27 euros and not at 29 euros, which is what I would want.

furgovaneta

Within settings / taxes, I have it in Spanish. Look at the image attached. Finally, the problem with this is the dollar converter used by Aliexpress, which is one that belongs to Google. Aliexpress works with dollars and when converting the currency ... there are losses, so finally, I had to adjust my formulas based on those losses.

Attachments

• Impuestos ‹ FurgoVaneta — WordPress - Google Chrome.jpg
    Impuestos ‹ FurgoVaneta — WordPress - Google Chrome.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 10

raz0r7

I'm facing the same issue, pricing markup does not change after I input new values. I cleaned cache from my browser, purged cache in the site, disabled cacha management, but it remains the same. I will send a msg to the support team today.

raz0r7

I remembered something, disable your cache management, purge the files, clean all your cookies or open anonymous tab in chrome and try to make the changes. Its seems you use multilingual site, right? When update the pricing formula, go the product page, in each language and click "update". I had this problem once and I fixed this way.

What I have today, Iv done everything and stills the same, so I will contact the support team.

Last edited:

raz0r7

Yes, I have the formulas created, but they are being applied at a lower cost price than the real Aliexpress. I attach the image of the formulas. And thank you very much for trying to help me, you have done much more than the support of Alidropship, which is not helping me at all.View attachment 9639

@furgovaneta

After troubleshooting this, here below its what I have done to solve my problem that seems similar to your issue, maybe it can help you:

No matter how hard I tried, inputting any formula, changing the recommended ones, saving changes, updating prices, no changes were reflected in products prices.

My store is multilingual, so it’s available in three languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese – BR.
Plugin for translation: Polylang
Integration: Hyyan

Steps I have done so far:
  • Disabled cache management, purged the files. ( WP Optimization, Cloudflare and Jetpack)
  • Disabled Cloudflare and any rules set on dashboard (Cloudflare website).
  • Disabled plugins Cloudflare & JetPack. Honestly, I need to choose one only to avoid conflicts like this.
  • Cleaned all browser cookies and opened anonymous tab in chrome to try to make the changes.
  • Deactivated Alidrop plugin and activated it again.
  • Updated the Product List prices in AliDrop plugin options
  • Applied the Pricing Markup Formula again, setting a single rule higher for a specific category or products.
  • Update the single product page in the default language. For example, if the default language of your site is Spanish, go the default single product page in Spanish and just click on “update”. The new price will be replicated to others languages of the same product linked to it.
  • And finally it worked the way I wanted.
After that, I was sure it was caused by cache management, because I moved many of my products to draft and when I made all these adjustments, those products came to “published” again without any action, what means that it was an issue related to cache, it brought back the products I had already moved, then I moved it again to draft.

So, my advice is the following: If you desire to change your pricings for the current products you already have, disable all cache management first, purge them all, disable the plugins and make the adjustments above. It should work. After that, enable it all again and start the caching.

Don´t need to mention that while its under maintenance, the performance of your site will be heavily impacted because of cache management, but it’s just temporary and once its enabled again after adjustments, it should be fine.

Last edited: