The post office returned the package back to China

fraymores

I have received the message that the package will be returned to China because the customer has not been at home in several attempts that have been made to deliver the package. I think that they are on vacation. I would like to know what is the procedure to handle this situation with the customer and with the store?

Thanks in advance

Direct Webstore

If the customer was stupid and socially irresponsible enough to go on a vacation in the middle of a Global Pandemic and did not make arrangements with the Post Office or whatever for letters and deliveries arriving at their residence, then it's 100% their fault.

I'd just let it be returned to China, you get a refund from the seller, and you give a refund to your customer with an explanation of what happened and that it was out of your control and that they are more than welcome to order again at a time when they will be at home to receive deliveries.

Then wipe your hands and move on.

:)

Last edited:

fraymores

Yep, I understand what you say. For me is a bad thing, but there is not an option. The seller refund automatically? Is not necessary to claim anything?
thanks so much for your answer. Have a nice day

Direct Webstore

The seller refund automatically? Is not necessary to claim anything?
Refunds are no way "automatic". They need to be applied for.

Contact the Aliexpress seller, explain the situation and get a refund organized for yourself.

Then refund your customer and email them with an explanation.

The End

:)