The Picasso theme for a SINGLE-PRODUCT store released

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date

cristiane

Hello,
I used o elementor plugin with alidrioshipwoo for a single product as landing page and it is not compatible ... It sends the client to the multi-product site ...
And when the customer arrives and see many other products they no longer buy the promotional products from the landing page.
Do you have a proposal to sell just a single product on one page?

Direct Webstore

I used o elementor plugin with alidrioshipwoo for a single product as landing page
That has nothing to do with this theme or this thread. Woocommerce does not even support the Picasso for a single product theme. It's for the Alidropship Original plugin.

Do you have a proposal to sell just a single product on one page?
This theme IS for a single product. It needs a dedicated site/URL. It can't be used in conjunction with a "multiproduct store".

A multiproduct store needs a normal theme. Not a "Single Product" theme. And you can't run more than 1 theme at a time in Wordpress.

I used o elementor plugin with alidrioshipwoo for a single product as landing page and it is not compatible ... It sends the client to the multi-product site ...
And when the customer arrives and see many other products they no longer buy the promotional products from the landing page.

This is an Elementor/Woocommerce problem. I know people have made landing pages with Elementor/Woocommerce with no problem. But from the lack of details of what you have actually done, it's impossible to solve. e.g: What is the URL of the landing page? It sounds like you are not using it and are using the URL of the main site.

I suggest you Google "Elementor and Woocommerce landing page redirecting to the sites home page" ... or write to Elementor and/or Woocommerce support.

But I have the feeling you have ...
1. Totally misunderstood the Picasso SIngle Product theme and it's compatibility with the Alidropship Original Plugin ONLY. (Not AliWoo)
2. How to use a landing page correctly in a multi-product site. You DID publish the actual URL to the landing page itself, right?

Last edited:

cristiane

Great thanks for your reply.
We added the URL of the destino page, right after it sends directly to the site of multiple products to add it to the cart ...

cristiane

After check out it's in the multiproduct site ...
We would like the client to stay on the same page ...
Maybe With the wooalidropship version it's not possible ...

cristiane

When the customer clicks to buy it, he goes to the site's payment page
main.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 11.22.25.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 11.22.25.png
    344.1 KB · Views: 15

SubVigil

How can I get the picture under 'What makes us different' to show up on mobile?

On mobile I just see the 6 icon guarantees. But I want 3 icon guarantees, picture, 3 icon guarantees.

Thx

SubVigil

Sure

I'd love to be able to view the image also on mobile.

Attachments

• Example 1.JPG
    Example 1.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Example 2.jpg
    Example 2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 8

Direct Webstore

It's designed that way on purpose to make mobile loading faster. The Original Plugin themes are not very customizable (Unlike many Woocommerce themes). The only way to achieve what you want is to make child-theme (picasso-child) and edit the theme's PHP files.