The Picasso theme for a SINGLE-PRODUCT store released

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

A theme that tells a fascinating story about your product and builds an emotional connection with your customers

forum.jpg

Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment
Selling a single product can be a huge advantage: without having to spend hours on editing, managing, and promoting large inventories you can dedicate more time to just one product and make it stand out. It only takes one good idea to hit it big!
Feel free to give the demo store another check! ;)

forum product features.png

faqs.png forum customer stories.png

Features:
  • Hero image. The power of hero image cannot be overestimated: this is an amazing way to state your value proposition, capture visitors’ attention and highlight promotions. People respond to visuals, so make your product stand out with this full-screen hero image. A picture is worth a thousand words!
  • Countdown timer. Powerful sales booster that will work wonders for your store! It triggers fear of missing out on the chance to save big and encourages impulse purchases by increasing the perceived value of your product. Limited-time offer is what can easily get your customers to buy now.
  • Product features. Emphasize the product’s features and technical specifications in a visually appealing way. Located on both sides of a product image, these icons will be an impressive addition to the item description. Get creative with your content!
  • Scarcity, urgency and call-to-action blocks. Highlight scarcity by implying that your product is about to run out and this deal won’t be available any more.This is when this animated progress bar comes in hand! Nobody wants to miss out on the best bargain, right? ‘Limited-time offer’ badge and calls to action are there for you to run a successful flash sale campaign.
  • Customer reviews. It’s no secret that reviews have a powerful impact on our buying decisions, so let your customers share their positive shopping experience. Integrate social proof into customer journey to build a trustworthy brand and drive more sales. Don’t miss out on the chance to validate your brand’s popularity.
  • Frequently asked questions. Answers to all the important questions close at hand.
  • Two versions of checkout. Lean checkout flow is optimized in every aspect and it looks great on all screens. Comes with built-in trust icons and value propositions to boost customer confidence and get your visitors to make faster buying decisions. One-page and multi-step high-converting checkout versions at your choice. In the mood for changes today? Just click one button to choose the checkout that suits your business goals more.
Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

Direct Webstore

I was checking out the demo, it looks fantastic!

Are the shipping options able to be removed/disabled and just provide free shipping only?

And 1 slightly off-topic question:

If I was to buy a dedicated domain name every time I set up a new single product e.g "robotvacuum.com", would support get pissed off at me getting the Alidropship plugin and theme license keys reset every three or four weeks (or however long the product keeps selling for)?

:)

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I was checking out the demo, it looks fantastic!

Are the shipping options able to be removed/disabled and just provide free shipping only?

And 1 slightly off-topic question:

If I was to buy a dedicated domain name every time I set up a new single product e.g "robotvacuum.com", would support get pissed off at me getting the Alidropship plugin and theme license keys reset every three or four weeks (or however long the product keeps selling for)?

Thank you for your feedback!
1. Shipping-related fields are text fields, so you can edit them however you want.
2. That's a tricky one :D Just kidding! Fine by us.

justas

@Ekaterina Sayapina I was wondering about the domain change as well, would it be better for you and people that are using this to have an option in alidropship plugin to reset theme and other products that require domain re-verification? It would save a lot of time for people that do one product stores so they don't have to wait for a reset on the domain as most of your customers are from around the world and time zones varies, some times it takes up to 24h or more to do reset?

Direct Webstore

would it be better for you and people that are using this to have an option in alidropship plugin to reset theme and other products that require domain re-verification?
This has been requested a few times already. The best idea suggested so far is to have a "customer portal" section at alidropship.com so we can login to "update" or "reset" the licences of our plugins and/or themes.

Patiently waiting .......

;)

Last edited:

Trey

Love the look of this theme but, it's not as flexible as the Single Product Promo Plugin. Can we get that back? Thanks in advance for your reply and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Love the look of this theme but, it's not as flexible as the Single Product Promo Plugin. Can we get that back? Thanks in advance for your reply and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Hello Trey,

Could you please be more specific? What exactly does the theme lack?

Trey

Hello Trey,

Could you please be more specific? What exactly does the theme lack?
Are we able to use it in our current stores without changing the front face of our website? And can we use it for multiple products within our stores?

It doesn't specify these areas.
Thank you again

Direct Webstore

Are we able to use it in our current stores without changing the front face of our website?
It's another completely different "theme". Obviously, it will look different from the current theme you are using for your already existing store. Wordpress can only run one theme at a time. I thought this was common knowledge.

Picasso is designed for a dedicated, stand-alone single product store. You have to make another store for it by buying another domain name and adding an add-on domain via your cPanel. It's not an "addon" or "plugin" for an existing normal multi-product store. You will also have to buy another Alidropship plugin license for it too. (Unless you want to scrap your present store and use its license)

You could use it on your current store's domain if you want to, but you would have to deactivate your current theme and activate the Picasso one. You cant run your current multi-product store theme (e.g Davinci) and the Picasso single product store at the same time. Like I said above, Wordpress only uses one theme at a time.

But the above is not advisable. For example, if your current store/domain is something like "mensfashion.com" and you set up the Picasso single product theme on it to sell for example a "Robot Vacuum Cleaner", it's going look pretty stupid and unprofessional, right?

With the example above it would be much better to add an add-on domain to your hosting account and buy a new domain name for it like "robovacuum.com". A new domain name is only $14 or so a year. But I doubt you could sell the same single product for a year. You will be setting up a new single product maybe every few months or so, or until the current single product has died out and has no more sales. Then you delete the "robovacuum.com" addon domain and buy a new one for the next product. e.g "luminous-dog-collars.com" or whatever. The extra Alidropship plugin license you bought can be reset and activated for each new single product domain you create.

Another alternative if you don't want to keep buying new domain names and resetting the Alidropship license every time you market a new single product is to set up a new domain called something generic like "coolproducts.com" so any new single product would fit with it.

And can we use it for multiple products within our stores?
Of course not. It's a "Single Product" theme for a single product store. You would need to use a "normal" multi-product theme like your present store uses (e.g Davinci) to sell multiple products.

The title of this thread pretty much explains what the Picasso theme is for ... "The Picasso theme for a SINGLE-PRODUCT store released"
A "single product store". That is, it's for a brand new single product store with its own domain name. It's not designed for an already existing multi-product store like the one you (I presume) have now.

Don't confuse the Picasso single product store "theme" with a "plugin" like the old "Single Product Promo Plugin". The two have different purposes for two different types of stores. (Single and Multi-Product respectively)

The old "Single Product Promo Plugin" was designed to create a landing page to promote an already existing product in a multi-product store.

The new Piccasso theme is designed for a dedicated "Single Product Store" that has one product only, as the title of this thread and the documentation state. It is not designed to promote a single product in a normal multi-product store.

It doesn't specify these areas.
I hope you now see why. It's simply not designed for the things you mentioned and documentation usually only specifies info on what something is designed for, not things it's not designed for. The list would endless. And what it IS designed for has already been stated by its title and other info in the documentation.

You're just a little confused as to what the Picasso Theme actually is and what it's designed for.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Are we able to use it in our current stores without changing the front face of our website?
Like I said above ... no.

If you want to promote a single product from your existing multi-product store like the old "Single Product Promo Plugin" did, simply go to WP-Admin>Pages and create a new page to promote that product. Just insert an image of a "Buy Now" button or similar and hyperlink it to the products page in the store. Then use the URL/link to the promo page you just made in advertisements or social media posts.

If you like, you can use page builders like "Elementor" to create really nice landing pages too, but I'm not 100% sure if they work with an Original Plugin store. But I'm 99% sure. Anyway, it costs nothing to just try it. You can still just create a promo page with the normal Wordpress Pages area as I described above. And with the new Wordpress Block Editor, it's not that hard to do.

And if you need an idea of how the landing page should look, just copy the layout of the Piccasso home page at the demo site ... or any other product promo page you can find on the net. Or try Googling "How to make a Wordpress promotional landing page" for other possible options.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Actually there IS one way to do that but the types of single products you sell will be limited. (**See below) Install another instance of Wordpress with the Picasso theme into a sub-domain of your present store. You will also have to buy another Alidropship license for it.

** But ... if your present store is, for example, "mensfashion.com" then the subdomain and the single product you sell will have to be related to men's fashion. e.g "electronic-necktie.mensfashion.com". You will be limited in the types of single products you can sell.

If you want to sell non-mens fashion related single products then you will have an URL like "robovacuum.mensfashion.com" which again will look stupid and unprofessional.

I think it's much better to just make a new store and pay $14 or whatever for a new dedicated domain name that's based on the product you want to sell.

Like the robot vacuum cleaner, if its domain was robovacuum.com it will make the product look more reputable and it will also look like you are the manufacturer.

If you tried to sell robot vacuum cleaners from a domain like "mensfashion.com" or a subdomain of it. it will just look stupid, unprofessional and scammy.

Jared

Hi! Does this theme work with cross-sell products? I can add cross-sell items for product, but they doesn't seem to appear anywhere? Are cross-selling products possible with this theme?

Obat

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina . Asking. If I already running my multi products store ie: mydomain.com and I want to make a new subdomain to do single product by using Picasso theme, ie: coolproduct.mydomain.com, do I need to purchase a new alidropship plugin license?