The Monet WOO theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Our new bright theme created for AliDropship Woo plugin will definitely be the theme of choice for stores that run multiple sales and promotions.
With Monet, you can not only show off your popular categories on your Homepage, but also place eye-catching promo banners and a countdown timer.
The theme with all its performance driven features makes it super easy to achieve a branded look and feel and convert website visitors into customers.

- Plenty of design, styling, and layout options
- Most popular categories on Homepage
- Categories and subcategories on Category page
- Homepage promo banners, video, countdown timer, and reviews
- Subscription form
- Instagram feed
- Multiple eCommerce trust drivers
- Improved discoverability with dynamic search results for products and categories
- Sidebar widgets on Category page
- Side Shopping cart in addition to the Cart page offered by WooCommerce

Before getting started, please have a look at our DEMO WEBSITE and check our GUIDE

Throughout the beta, please feel free to post your feedback and questions on this forum or send me a pm. Your opinion plays a critical role in enhancing theme usability. At the end of the beta program, we will ask you to complete a short survey.

Homepage slider and Most popular categories

slider.png

Store features, Full-width promo banner and product blocks

store features.png

Countdown Timer

countdown timer.png

Instagram feed, Subscription form, Footer

footer and inst.png

Single product page

single product page.png

Shop page

shop.png

To participate in a beta of the theme, you need to have AliDropship Woo plugin and free time to test the theme. To get started, please send me a pm with your AliDropship Woo plugin license key and I’ll send you a free license key for the theme. Don’t miss the chance to get this theme for free as a beta tester! Please note that the number of beta testers is limited.

Since this is a beta, please keep in mind that not everything might be perfect yet. But with your help, we can make this theme the best platform for everyone to sell stuff so your store visitors will definitely convert into buyers.

Your feedback and feature requests are very welcomed and encouraged! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.