The Hijacked Totally Unrelated Questions and Topics Thread - If You're Slightly Retarded, Post Here.

darkjoriz

Hi! I am having problem with the instagram poster. Every time it post on my instagram, template is not included only the image. I tried to relog in my instagram to Social rabbit plugin and even reset to the recommended settings but still not working.

Elena

Dear clients. We will update all information this week.

The new version contains some new features: Twittter Promoter, Google URL Shortener + we divided a Gallery for each social media network.

Elena

Hi! I am having problem with the instagram poster. Every time it post on my instagram, template is not included only the image. I tried to relog in my instagram to Social rabbit plugin and even reset to the recommended settings but still not working.

Please send me your WP accesses, we will check

Andy Studer

.... waiting for the update/changelog infos on the add-ons site under social rabbit - as it is seen for the other add-ons...

without this - it's not trustworthy to buy the plugin! won't buy it without the new update infos!

learner

Am I ever going to get answer to what this thread is actually about instead of all this totally unrelated hijacked thread crap? Why don't you guys go and start your own threads instead of putting all your different crap all over this one? Or better yet ... go and READ the Knowledge Bases and Articles for God's sake! Incredible laziness! It's true! 80% of the world's population are idiots. Which isn't really all that bad I guess. It makes it easier to sell cheap Chinese crap to them ... LOL :)

So ... back to the question of this thread ... where's the change log of the plugin's updates?
I want to know this too. @Yaros @Elena @Admin-reemashop @Victoria Kudryashova
Is social rabbit dead? Or is it a less focused product? No changelog? No questions answered?

Elena

Am I ever going to get answer to what this thread is actually about instead of all this totally unrelated hijacked thread crap? Why don't you guys go and start your own threads instead of putting all your different crap all over this one? Or better yet ... go and READ the Knowledge Bases and Articles for God's sake! Incredible laziness! It's true! 80% of the world's population are idiots. Which isn't really all that bad I guess. It makes it easier to sell cheap Chinese crap to them ... LOL :)

So ... back to the question of this thread ... where's the change log of the plugin's updates?

Hello! There is no any change log. We will update the knowledge base soon, just fix some issues.

Mike_B

I bought SocialRabbit but I need version for PHP 7.1+ with ioncubeloader. My WP works with PHP 7.1 and I have Alidropship and all other plugins for PHP 7.1. Download link send only version for PHP 5.6.