The header menu behaviour of my website is not changing

I was just checking my website on another laptop and the header menu behavior is different on it,
I have selected always show categories but on the other laptop it is showing collapse categories into burger menu .
And when i am trying to change it , it gets saved but the change is not showing on my website . its like getting stuck .
Please help .

chris37

I was just checking my website on another laptop and the header menu behavior is different on it,
I have selected always show categories but on the other laptop it is showing collapse categories into burger menu .
And when i am trying to change it , it gets saved but the change is not showing on my website . its like getting stuck .
Please help .
Your other laptop have smaller screen , you have a responsive website that good :)

no it's not about the resolution .
Because even if i am trying to change the behaviour options it says saved but the options aren't changing .

chris37

no it's not about the resolution .
Because even if i am trying to change the behaviour options it says saved but the options aren't changing .
In the laptop you see the burger icon ,

Hold control and the hit the minuse ( - ) character few times untill you see the header change behaviour. ( you just need to zoom it out )

In the laptop you see the burger icon ,

Hold control and the hit the minuse ( - ) character few times untill you see the header change behaviour. ( you just need to zoom it out )

when i change the behaviour option it shows saved changes but on my website it is not changing.