The El Greco Woo theme released

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Gain competitive advantage and bring in the profits by showcasing e-commerce trust drivers

Imac.jpg

Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

With tons of trust drivers, building a loyal audience online is now just a breeze! This theme is carefully optimized for high performance to create the ultimate shopping experience and establish strong brand recognition.

Feel free to give the demo store another check! ;)

Retro Statement Hoop Stud Earrings – El Greco Woo – Theme for AliDropship Woo.png

burger.png

Features:

• Sticky navigation. Keep your header fixed as you scroll down.
  • Live search. Show live search results for items and categories for better shopping experience.
  • Most popular categories. Bring your best selections in the spotlight and grab an excellent opportunity to inspire and guide your online shoppers through your store. An amazing way to promote certain navigation paths.
  • Homepage reviews. Nearly 90% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations, so don’t miss the chance to reap the tremendous benefits of showing testimonials from satisfied customers. The results? An unavoidable increase in conversions and traffic volume!
  • Multiple trust drivers. The theme has plenty of built-in eCommerce trust drivers that will bring in the profits with no effort made on your end. Encourage massive engagement with your brand and entice your visitors to make a purchase right now.
  • Related and Recently viewed products. Generate sales by showing more items to your website visitors on Single product page.
  • WooCommerce checkout. Adjust checkout flow to your needs.
Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

Attachments

• Imac.jpg
    Imac.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 5

johnweyer

Purchased and am setting up - this is a very nice theme - Anyone who is setting this up or Ekaterina; the knowledge base article shows how to customize using the demo content, is this the best way or should I start from scratch and set up that way. Has anyone had any experience either way with this theme. All opinions and comments are welcome. Thank you all

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Purchased and am setting up - this is a very nice theme - Anyone who is setting this up or Ekaterina; the knowledge base article shows how to customize using the demo content, is this the best way or should I start from scratch and set up that way. Has anyone had any experience either way with this theme. All opinions and comments are welcome. Thank you all
Hello,

To create default pages, elements and menus, please go to to your WP admin area => El Greco Woo => General and click the Install Demo button. Fast and easy ;)

just6f

The El Greco Woo theme has several issues:
- When clicking to view a review image, it is redirected to the image link (I also "uploaded images to server" but the problem is not solved)
unnamed.jpg
- The theme works well with the elementor plugin, but when using elementor pro, an error occurs in the shopping cart.
unnamed (1).jpg

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The El Greco Woo theme has several issues:
- When clicking to view a review image, it is redirected to the image link (I also "uploaded images to server" but the problem is not solved)
View attachment 10961
- The theme works well with the elementor plugin, but when using elementor pro, an error occurs in the shopping cart.
View attachment 10962
Hello,

1. This is how the browser treats links (images are kept inside of links).
link.PNG

2. We haven't tested either Elementor, or Elementor. The theme works with the built-in Customizer.

anstoyanov

I have few questions which are important for me and I guess for many others:
1. Can I use completely different homepage designed for example a page builder? I really don't like the current design, especially on mobile. I can't seem to see in the documentation how to add custom banners for example to outline top collections, or navigate properly to main categories. The category slider isn't ok for mobile...
2. On the category page, can I use subcategory icon/images? I guess all woocommerce themese support these, but I wish to see how would those look.
3. I saw in category or any loop, the review rating is displayed even if there aren't reviews. Can the products show ratings only if there are any reviews?
4. In the documentation, I didn't found anything about the changing colors of the Discount badge on each product loop. Can the colors be changed.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have few questions which are important for me and I guess for many others:
1. Can I use completely different homepage designed for example a page builder? I really don't like the current design, especially on mobile. I can't seem to see in the documentation how to add custom banners for example to outline top collections, or navigate properly to main categories. The category slider isn't ok for mobile...
2. On the category page, can I use subcategory icon/images? I guess all woocommerce themese support these, but I wish to see how would those look.
3. I saw in category or any loop, the review rating is displayed even if there aren't reviews. Can the products show ratings only if there are any reviews?
4. In the documentation, I didn't found anything about the changing colors of the Discount badge on each product loop. Can the colors be changed.
Hello,

1. As I said earlier, the theme runs on the built-in Customizer. Other page builders might be be compatible with the theme.

2. You might want to check the Menu Icons plugin. With this plugin, you can add icons to your Top Menu, Main Menu, and Footer Menu. Also, there's a number of other third-party solutions out there, you can give them a check, too.
menu icons.png
3. You can adjust these settings in Shop (WooCommerce) => Product Settings => Rating.
average rating.png

4. You can change discount badge color in Shop (WooCommerce) => Product Settings => Discount badges.

anstoyanov

Hello,

1. As I said earlier, the theme runs on the built-in Customizer. Other page builders might be be compatible with the theme.

2. You might want to check the Menu Icons plugin. With this plugin, you can add icons to your Top Menu, Main Menu, and Footer Menu. Also, there's a number of other third-party solutions out there, you can give them a check, too.
View attachment 11040
3. You can adjust these settings in Shop (WooCommerce) => Product Settings => Rating.
View attachment 11041

4. You can change discount badge color in Shop (WooCommerce) => Product Settings => Discount badges.

So there is no option to completely change the homepage design and to rearrange the sections, add/remove new sections?

Tuton

can i use this theme without alidropship ? like adding my own product i just want to add my own product not from aliexpress

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

can i use this theme without alidropship ? like adding my own product i just want to add my own product not from aliexpress
Hello Tuton,

Yes, you can! But please keep in mind that you won't have such features as importing products from AliExpress or placing orders without AliDropship Woo plugin.

rexton

So there is no option to completely change the homepage design and to rearrange the sections, add/remove new sections?

I am using also El Greco and I have the same question about the homepage. Is there no solution to be able to re-design it? By example to be able to show/insert only one product if I want, like a new release or something? Or to show the category I want besides those four? It is a paid theme, so more flexibility should be a must.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am using also El Greco and I have the same question about the homepage. Is there no solution to be able to re-design it? By example to be able to show/insert only one product if I want, like a new release or something? Or to show the category I want besides those four? It is a paid theme, so more flexibility should be a must.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback!
I understand that it'd be nice to have Featured product in El Greco Woo so I've added this feature to the feature request list. Our team will consider integrating this option!

If you have more feedback to add or any questions, please let me know!

anstoyanov

Best option would be to have a page builder integrated with the theme. I know you will say it's not recommended, but some of the top wp themes use page builders, themes from top designers and developers, there are some page builders which are being developed for more years than alidropship and are reliable, free of issues, flexible. I personally use theme that support WPBakery and my homepage loads for less than 2s. Never had issues with javascripts, css or anything like that. So I'd never chose a theme that doesn't allow me to fully customize the homepage or any other page exactly as I want it to look and I believe there are many others like me, especially when the price is higher than those supporting page builders. Please don't take this as offence, I am just sharing my opinion :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Best option would be to have a page builder integrated with the theme. I know you will say it's not recommended, but some of the top wp themes use page builders, themes from top designers and developers, there are some page builders which are being developed for more years than alidropship and are reliable, free of issues, flexible. I personally use theme that support WPBakery and my homepage loads for less than 2s. Never had issues with javascripts, css or anything like that. So I'd never chose a theme that doesn't allow me to fully customize the homepage or any other page exactly as I want it to look and I believe there are many others like me, especially when the price is higher than those supporting page builders. Please don't take this as offence, I am just sharing my opinion :)
Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback and sharing your experience!

cmion101

I am having a problem with my installation and this is the error I keep getting. Please see attached screenshots. Please advise.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 9.04.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 9.04.22 PM.png
    693.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 9.05.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 9.05.03 PM.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 5
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am having a problem with my installation and this is the error I keep getting. Please see attached screenshots. Please advise.
Hello,

It looks like you haven't set up your ionCube Loader. Please get in touch with your hosting support with a request to enable ionCube Loader on your server. To learn more, please visit this link.

cmion101

I am getting this error on my page what do i do please

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 12.45.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 12.45.43 PM.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 6