The DaVinci 2.0 Woo theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We're kicking off a beta for Woo version of DaVinci 2.0, the long-awaited theme by WooCommerce users.

The theme offers the widest range of customization options, some of them are listed below:
- Choose Homepage slider layout
- Schedule Countdown timer in Super sale banner
- Add your own Features images
- Change Homepage product blocks layout
- Add sidebar widgets on Shop page
- Change Image gallery layout on Single product page or use default WooCommerce gallery

Before getting started, it might be a good idea:
- To check this GUIDE
- To have a look at our DEMO WEBSITE

Throughout the beta, please feel free to post your feedback and questions on this forum or send me a pm. Your opinion plays a critical role in enhancing theme usability. At the end of the beta program, we will ask you to complete a short survey.

P.S. Countdown Timer and Upsell compatibility and Blog will be added in a later release.
We're still tweaking the theme :)!

Learn more HERE

1-jpg.7861

2-jpg.7862

3-jpg.7863

4-jpg.7865

Hany

Hi, what do you mean by 1549368315366.png

is this mean all pages of the site will be deleted and will create it again from zero.
and what about other setting payment email, ele

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, what do you mean by View attachment 8004

is this mean all pages of the site will be deleted and will create it again from zero.
and what about other setting payment email, ele
It might result into conflicting settings. We do not recommend installing demo data if you have already created some pages and menu. The better idea would be to delete your already existing pages and menus and start from scratch using the demo data installer.

Dylan-

Love this theme, absolutely great work.
I found some issue though, the bullet lists are not showing.

Solved it using this CSS:

ul {
list-style: initial
}

Dylan-

Send you a PM, btw I noticed that the social widgets are slowing down the website a lot.
And also, the Admin AJAX keeps coming through, even though I disabled it. Seems to be coming from the search bar.
Any idea how I can remove it?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Attention! Beta testing is over!
I'd like to take a moment and thank you all for helping us improve the theme. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or suggestions!
You can download the theme file from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.