The DaVinci 2.0 Woo theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We're kicking off a beta for Woo version of DaVinci 2.0, the long-awaited theme by WooCommerce users.

The theme offers the widest range of customization options, some of them are listed below:
- Choose Homepage slider layout
- Schedule Countdown timer in Super sale banner
- Add your own Features images
- Change Homepage product blocks layout
- Add sidebar widgets on Shop page
- Change Image gallery layout on Single product page or use default WooCommerce gallery

Before getting started, it might be a good idea:
- To check this GUIDE
- To have a look at our DEMO WEBSITE

Throughout the beta, please feel free to post your feedback and questions on this forum or send me a pm. Your opinion plays a critical role in enhancing theme usability. At the end of the beta program, we will ask you to complete a short survey.

P.S. Countdown Timer and Upsell compatibility and Blog will be added in a later release.
We're still tweaking the theme :)!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 14
  • davinciwoo-0.1.0-beta.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 65

Direct Webstore

Great! I loved my modified Davinci Child theme when I was using the Original plugin. I miss it.
I like how you used the "Woo Purple" colour in it ... lol :)
I'm going to install this on my test site today.
Is this going to be a "Flatsome killer"? Let's see!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Now that I've checked it out ... it seems to be hybrid of Davinci and Flatsome. Are you going to incorporate some kind of page builder too?
Thanks for your feedback!:)
I guess we'll stick to this Customizer.

Direct Webstore

. it seems to be hybrid of Davinci and Flatsome.

I take that back now. It's really just got a few Flatsome features like the extra plugins installation, pages setup and the child theme installation.

I don't like how the mobile version has the icons to the left ... I like them centered. But changing that in a child theme would fix that, I guess. :)

EDIT: Strike that ... I can just use some HTML in the footer widgets and make new ones.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

No worries. Can always install Elementor, I guess. (If it's compatible with the Blog that's coming up, that is) :)

Last edited:

Sznurek11

Looks good :) But adding to cart should be different. There should be a slide in from right site of the screen. Cos. you almost can't see when information appears on top of the screen.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Looks good :) But adding to cart should be different. There should be a slide in from right site of the screen. Cos. you almost can't see when information appears on top of the screen.
Pop-up notifications as a rule show up at the top of the page. You can enable side Shopping cart in the theme settings.

kevgl

P.S. Countdown Timer and Upsell compatibility and Blog will be added in a later release.
Hi, from what i can i see, i like it even more than the original. Now for me it's easy too choose Woo instead with this theme. Thanks!
No more endless searching what theme i like, finding out it's missing things.

Now onto the reply, are you going to add it within the Alidropship plugin or will they stay addons?

Direct Webstore

My guess is ...

"Countdown Timer and Upsell compatibility" means addons. (Those 2 addons already exist)

"Blog will be added..." means it will be built in.

The same as all the other Alidropship themes.

:)

kk305

Looks really good. Is it possible to make the checkout look like the checkout form alidropship themes?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Looks really good. Is it possible to make the checkout look like the checkout form alidropship themes?
WooCommerce handles Checkout, not the plugin, so we wanted to keep the standard Woo style.

khavar

I have installed Davinci woo beta but i am getting 404 error on home page. Can you guide me how to install it.
Also it is necessary to install child theme with it. You can check here https://www.thetaexpress.com. Please
let me know how to install it successfully.

Thanks
khawar

khavar

Hi I have installed it. But now I can't see Add to cart button on product page and also price of products. M I using the latest version? From where I can download latest one? Here is my site https://www.thetaexpress.com
Please look at look single product page. And let me know what is missing?

Thanks
Khawar

kevgl

Hi I have installed it. But now I can't see Add to cart button on product page and also price of products. M I using the latest version? From where I can download latest one? Here is my site https://www.thetaexpress.com
Please look at look single product page. And let me know what is missing?

Thanks
Khawar
Wow man, what's up with the with the crappy image you have chosen? Please do something about that. It keeps me thinking the store needs to load a bit more. lol..

How can we know what version you have? Add to cart is an addon. Download it here:
1. Go to https://alidropship.com/
2. Click ADD-ONS next to SERVICES & HELP CENTER.
3. Scroll to the button of the page.
4. Click on Abondoned Cart.
5. Click GET NOW (orange button).
6. Fill in emailaddress.
7. Fill in comments (optional).
8. Enter your Alidropship license key.
9. Click COMPLETE ORDER (orange button).

Status
Not open for further replies.