The DaVinci 2.0 theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

With its distinct design, the DaVinci theme has stood the test of time and proved to be the most loved built-in template created for AliDropship original plugin. So, we thought it would be a great idea to add some refinements to the theme to make it even more appealing to online shoppers.
In order to improve functionalities and to provide our users with better experience, we’re releasing the beta version of the DaVinci 2.0 theme in the next few days. Main goal of beta tests is to identify bugs and areas of improvement.

We need 15-20 beta testers.

To become a beta tester and get the theme, please make sure:
  1. You have AliDropship original plugin installed.
  2. You have Skype.
  3. You have time on testing and participating in this process actively giving your feedback.
Feel free to get in touch with me on Skype: phoenix5628. I will add you to the beta group and send the theme.

VIEW DEMO

Check further details here.

Take a sneak peek at some details that are different in the two themes:

Homepage menu
Before
c57ad19d5df0.jpg

After
6fee43006110.png

Header
Before
e7470e5d3888.jpg

After
72408ad02b57.png

Footer
Before
301d27c18a22.jpg

After
6aa7ac74f9e7.png

Product price (Single product page)
Before
dda5c5f1579d.jpg

After
46314c359ce0.png

Total price (Single product page)
Before
e7ac1932945d.jpg

After
6c5fd06fc374.png

Tabs (Single product page)
Before
9a3057173930.jpg

After
11a63abb89ca.png

Leave a review box (Single product page)
Before
e9a36f3e95dd.jpg

After
08d32a5d36c2.png

Category page filter
Before
69768edcffac.jpg

After
e66557440ed3.png

Contact Us page
Before
b4bdd4fbf056.jpg

After
9f3d5c3c3c87.png

Zero search results page
Before
95e824554e2c.png

After
06f0c7ea8cb2.png

Please check the below information before submitting your feedback and suggestions:
  • Customization options remain pretty much the same, so you might use this Knowledge Base article for further guidance.
  • Please be specific and stay to the point when reporting a bug. As usual, screenshots or videos illustrating bugs and steps to reproduce would be greatly appreciated.
  • Before reporting, please check if the same bug has already been reported or not.
Something to keep in mind:
  • Make sure you have updated the plugin to the latest version (ver. 1.3.7)
  • Countdown Timer, Upsell and Customers Gallery compatibility will be added in the nearest future.
  • Blog is being redesigned. The new version will be available next week.
Last but not least. Amazing news for Woo users! We are working on the Woo version of the theme at the moment. I will keep you updated and let you know once it is ready for testing.

You are very welcome to get in touch with me if you need assistance or want to share your opinion on the theme!

hrm143

hi i want to be a part of beta tester but am already using Original Plugin on my website...how can i use it to test in a sub-directory?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi i want to be a part of beta tester but am already using Original Plugin on my website...how can i use it to test in a sub-directory?
Hello,

The theme is created for AliDropship original plugin. So, you can just install it on your website and start testing. Please feel free to download the program file from here and upload it in your WP admin panel. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

hrm143

Hello,

The theme is created for AliDropship original plugin. So, you can just install it on your website and start testing. Please feel free to download the program file from here and upload it in your WP admin panel. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
yes i understand how to install it...i was just saying because am already using the Plugin for my website and for testing i need to create another website in a sub-directory but it wont allow to have another LICENSE to activate :(

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

yes i understand how to install it...i was just saying because am already using the Plugin for my website and for testing i need to create another website in a sub-directory but it wont allow to have another LICENSE to activate :(
You might want to create a subdomain for these purposes (it will be available in the same folder).

denicocc

The image crop function not working. After centering the image in the cropping rectangle and click the crop button, the form reset and no image is cropped.

denicocc

[Using DaVinci 2.0 theme]
I recently discovered that CSS Customization form will strip backslashes when saving. It doesn't happen before after updating AliDropship plugin to version 1.3.9.

sharonmay

The Davinci2 looks really good and is much better than #1. I had to make some little customizations but one thing I can't fix is that there isn't a clear link to go to the homepage. Ideally, it should be on the menu at the top. Another thing I had to do was set the feature image in the blog to 0px, and because it's a big theme I put the blog title to 44px.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The Davinci2 looks really good and is much better than #1. I had to make some little customizations but one thing I can't fix is that there isn't a clear link to go to the homepage. Ideally, it should be on the menu at the top. Another thing I had to do was set the feature image in the blog to 0px, and because it's a big theme I put the blog title to 44px.
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
We'll roll out the new blog in the nearest future.
You can go back to Homepage just clicking the logo. We've removed 'Home' from mobile menu to keep design clean.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am sorry to say but davinci 2 does not look as good as 1.
Thanks for your sincere feedback!
Could you please be more specific and tell me what exactly do you find frustrating about the new theme?

ofuroinu

Davinci 1 - How to hide the paypal icon from product page . I just want to keep ADD TO CART

Do you still release updates for Davinci 1?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for participating in our beta testing. We appreciate your feedback, it helped us improve the product, integrate new features and resolve issues. Please feel free to report bugs and leave comments so we can continue improving the theme.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Davinci 1 - How to hide the paypal icon from product page . I just want to keep ADD TO CART

Do you still release updates for Davinci 1?
You can disable this button in AliDropship settings => Payments => Enable PayPal Express checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.