The DaVinci 2.0 theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

With its distinct design, the DaVinci theme has stood the test of time and proved to be the most loved built-in template created for AliDropship original plugin. So, we thought it would be a great idea to add some refinements to the theme to make it even more appealing to online shoppers.
In order to improve functionalities and to provide our users with better experience, we’re releasing the beta version of the DaVinci 2.0 theme in the next few days. Main goal of beta tests is to identify bugs and areas of improvement.

We need 15-20 beta testers.

To become a beta tester and get the theme, please make sure:
  1. You have AliDropship original plugin installed.
  2. You have Skype.
  3. You have time on testing and participating in this process actively giving your feedback.
Feel free to get in touch with me on Skype: phoenix5628. I will add you to the beta group and send the theme.

VIEW DEMO

Take a sneak peek at some details that are different in the two themes:

Homepage menu
Before
c57ad19d5df0.jpg

After
6fee43006110.png

Header
Before
e7470e5d3888.jpg

After
72408ad02b57.png

Footer
Before
301d27c18a22.jpg

After
6aa7ac74f9e7.png

Product price (Single product page)
Before
dda5c5f1579d.jpg

After
46314c359ce0.png

Total price (Single product page)
Before
e7ac1932945d.jpg

After
6c5fd06fc374.png

Tabs (Single product page)
Before
9a3057173930.jpg

After
11a63abb89ca.png

Leave a review box (Single product page)
Before
e9a36f3e95dd.jpg

After
08d32a5d36c2.png

Category page filter
Before
69768edcffac.jpg

After
e66557440ed3.png

Contact Us page
Before
b4bdd4fbf056.jpg

After
9f3d5c3c3c87.png

Zero search results page
Before
95e824554e2c.png

After
06f0c7ea8cb2.png

Attachments

• davinci2.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please check the below information before submitting your feedback and suggestions:
  • Customization options remain pretty much the same, so you might use this Knowledge Base article for further guidance.
  • Please be specific and stay to the point when reporting a bug. As usual, screenshots or videos illustrating bugs and steps to reproduce would be greatly appreciated.
  • Before reporting, please check if the same bug has already been reported or not.
Since many of you have requested to introduce the slider option to DaVinci Homepage, this functionality is available in the new theme. Just disable 'Use grid' in Customization => Home in case you want your website to have a slider.

SLSvR6hLzj5j7PXb9UBe-cmaBvk1_Qu0TMQ2ksqGZsOapapU9rBZgk0xQgu4LM_URlKb9mmRQFwBfUjcF4YSGPYhEHnHhLLwUtK6qyKiqLuaytES9YpJOIYJKRITNTvvRNwO9G2U

Something to keep in mind:
  • Make sure you have updated the plugin to the latest version (ver. 1.3.7)
  • Countdown Timer, Upsell and Customers Gallery compatibility will be added in the nearest future.
  • Blog is being redesigned. The new version will be available next week.
Last but not least. Amazing news for Woo users! We are working on the Woo version of the theme at the moment. I will keep you updated and let you know once it is ready for testing.

You are very welcome to get in touch with me if you need assistance or want to share your opinion on the theme!

book

You can add function as aliexpress? when sliding up or down the app add to the cart and buy now the show on screen.

Attachments

• IMG_20181019_184614.jpg
    IMG_20181019_184614.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20181019_184614.jpg
    IMG_20181019_184614.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 28

book

Some people may pay for a visa card, but when paying only paypal. You should add a note saying they can pay directly through the visa via paypal

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Some people may pay for a visa card, but when paying only paypal. You should add a note saying they can pay directly through the visa via paypal
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion! We'll consider the option of adding the Sticky Add to cart button.

Hi

I have a few suggestions.

1. The homepage looks way too cluttered. Maybe its just me. Product showcase on the old theme looks better.

2. Would it be possible for you to add a function where we can show categories and products on the homepage instead of best deals? Most woo themes have them.

3. The third suggestion is with regards to checkout process. Most websites seem to have a fast track option for PayPal on the checkout page like commonpanda.com

Screenshot_2018-10-21-01-52-01-621_com.android.chrome.png

Its a great dropshipping site created by a youtuber. According to his stats, he does over $300k. The website also has a cart page with key selling points. I personally like it but tastes may vary. Would be nice if you check it out.

4. The other thing I like about commonpanda's checkout process is how it cleverly shows the steps on the top. So anyone who initiates checkout knows that there are only three steps.
IMG_20181021_022400.jpg

5. The final suggestion is with regards to having GPay or Apple Pay available. Most customers use mobile phones to browse website, for me it seems over 90%. I guess its similar for others. It should help us capture impulse purchases and make the process easier as customer info is already stored on the phone. Its available for stripe users and according to their website they claim the implementation of the process to be very quick (https://stripe.com/docs/google-pay). Maybe it belongs to other categories but since you are designing new interface, I believe you are the right person to reach regarding this matter.

Thanks

Last edited:

book

Commonpanda.com. .client can pay via visa card direct on website. Hope team alidropship can add this function on davinci. Because some customer do not know paypal and grow conversation. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-21-14-12-23-46.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-21-14-12-23-46.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 18
Commonpanda.com. .client can pay via visa card direct on website. Hope team alidropship can add this function on davinci. Because some customer do not know paypal and grow conversation. Thanks.
You can accept visa directly through the plugin and theme. Just sign up for one of the payment providers available in the plugin and fill the information.

https://help.alidropship.com/payment-gateways/available-payment-gateways

This link gives you all the details about payment gateways supported.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for your feedback!

1. The homepage looks way too cluttered. Maybe its just me. Product showcase on the old theme looks better.
1, We didn't make any changes to the way products looks like on Homepage, it's the same grid.

2. Would it be possible for you to add a function where we can show categories and products on the homepage instead of best deals? Most woo themes have them.
We'll take this into consideration for the next theme we build.

3. The third suggestion is with regards to checkout process. Most websites seem to have a fast track option for PayPal on the checkout page like commonpanda.com
Express checkout with PayPal option can be found on Single product page in all the built-in themes.

4. The other thing I like about commonpanda's checkout process is how it cleverly shows the steps on the top. So anyone who initiates checkout knows that there are only three steps.
You're right these steps look very helpful. Thanks for your input!

5. The final suggestion is with regards to having GPay or Apple Pay available.
I'll let our developers know!

hrm143

Few suggestions
1. Why not have full page view Cart in addition to side view cart?
it is annoying if you order many items and want to view and edit in full page. Side cart view is like a preview and also cannot cart on checkout.

2. Would like to have horizontal navigation top menu with Sticky header because when you;re on Single product page...it is very inconvenient to jump to another category
3. want to change font and its size from the admin settings.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

1. Why not have full page view Cart in addition to side view cart?
That's a good idea, we appreciate your input!

2. Would like to have horizontal navigation top menu with Sticky header because when you;re on Single product page
Fair enough!

3. want to change font and its size from the admin settings.
We'll consider this option when building the next themes!

mastns

With its distinct design, the DaVinci theme has stood the test of time and proved to be the most loved built-in template created for AliDropship original plugin. So, we thought it would be a great idea to add some refinements to the theme to make it even more appealing to online shoppers.
In order to improve functionalities and to provide our users with better experience, we’re releasing the beta version of the DaVinci 2.0 theme in the next few days. Main goal of beta tests is to identify bugs and areas of improvement.

We need 15-20 beta testers.

To become a beta tester and get the theme, please make sure:
  1. You have AliDropship original plugin installed.
  2. You have Skype.
  3. You have time on testing and participating in this process actively giving your feedback.
Feel free to get in touch with me on Skype: phoenix5628. I will add you to the beta group and send the theme.

VIEW DEMO

Take a sneak peek at some details that are different in the two themes:

Homepage menu

Before​

c57ad19d5df0.jpg

After​

6fee43006110.png

Header

Before​

e7470e5d3888.jpg

After​

72408ad02b57.png

Footer

Before​

301d27c18a22.jpg

After​

6aa7ac74f9e7.png

Product price (Single product page)

Before​

dda5c5f1579d.jpg

After​

46314c359ce0.png

Total price (Single product page)

Before​

e7ac1932945d.jpg

After​

6c5fd06fc374.png

Tabs (Single product page)

Before​

9a3057173930.jpg

After​

11a63abb89ca.png

Leave a review box (Single product page)

Before​

e9a36f3e95dd.jpg

After​

08d32a5d36c2.png

Category page filter

Before​

69768edcffac.jpg

After​

e66557440ed3.png

Contact Us page

Before​

b4bdd4fbf056.jpg

After​

9f3d5c3c3c87.png

Zero search results page

Before​

95e824554e2c.png

After​

06f0c7ea8cb2.png
Hi Eka,
Let me give feedback and make some request = D
1. Main menu looks very ordinary
request: can you add icons like fonts awesome, etc.? (i give an example)

2. If the text of the button is empty, displays a blank frame, looks annoying
request: if the text of the button and link is empty, remove the frame like the 2 right banners

3. The background in the countdown timer cannot be changed, while I (and maybe some members) want to change the background color
request: background color to be changed
Capture1.PNG

example for menu
Capture.PNG

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
Thank you very much for your feedback!

You'll want to disable the button in this case. However, this option doesn't seem to be working :oops: We'll fix this straightaway.

Home ‹ orig — WordPress.jpg

Hi Eka,
Let me give feedback and make some request = D
1. Main menu looks very ordinary
request: can you add icons like fonts awesome, etc.? (i give an example)

request: if the text of the button and link is empty, remove the frame like the 2 right banners

3. The background in the countdown timer cannot be changed, while I (and maybe some members) want to change the background color
request: background color to be changed
View attachment 6511

example for menu
View attachment 6512
@Ekaterina Sayapina

Same problem

please provide an explanation or solution

Status
Not open for further replies.