The Dali theme (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Today, we’re excited to introduce a beta release of the brand-new theme called Dali.

The theme combines rich customization options and stunning, but yet clean design, so you can deliver beautiful visual experience to your customers and showcase high-resolution product imagery.

Features:
  • Optimization for large images
  • White space design
  • Homepage video that blends in with your store design
  • A wide range of header behavior options
  • Additional full-width parallax promo banner
  • Large stand-alone featured product
  • Homepage blog posts
  • Full-width Instagram feed
  • Fresh Single product page layout
  • All the built-in themes share the same side Shopping cart, Checkout, About us and Blog pages.
Before getting started, it might be a good idea:
We’ve tried really hard to tell a new fascinating story that differs from all the themes our team offered before. Of course, we hope you’ll help us find issues that have not been detected yet. But please keep in mind that betas are not only for finding bugs. They’re also about sharing your feedback: let us know what your user experience is and what your pain points might be. Please feel free to ask any questions here, in this thread, or send me a pm!

To participate in a beta of the theme, you need to have AliDropship original plugin and free time to test the theme.

P.S. Customers Gallery compatibility and Customer personal account will be added in a later release.
Known issues: 'Check out with PayPal' button (Single product page) layout is broken now.
We're still tweaking the theme :)!

Learn more HERE.

Transparent header, full-width homepage slider

homepage-slider-png.7790

Homepage product blocks

products-png.7791

Promo banner

promo-banner-png.7792

Featured product

featured-product-png.7793

Instagram and footer

instagram-and-footer-jpg.7794

Single product page

single-png.7795

Side Shopping Cart

side-shopping-cart-png.7797

Category page

category-jpg.7796

Search

search-desktop-jpg.7798

Last edited by a moderator:

yepperdoodle

hey, how are you? i have free time to test the theme. :) so far it looks, cool. is there a way to select my own fonts to match my main site and add drop shadows and box shadows? or do i still need to use css? thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hey, how are you? i have free time to test the theme. :) so far it looks, cool. is there a way to select my own fonts to match my main site and add drop shadows and box shadows? or do i still need to use css? thanks.
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback!
You can import a font from Google fonts, for example. However, you'll need to add this font rule for all elements of your website.
You can make custom changes to your website with the help of CSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.