The cart sidebar push all the content (issue)

Hi,

I fixed alot of issues by myself on the front end, but i'm kinda tired to go over a code that is obfuscate... theres always a new thing that i found and now its the cart sidebar.
Please look at your demo themes (on modern browser) and you'll see what the main content does on resolution < 1289 (mobile and tablet) when the cart sidebar make his transition. The cart sidebar push all the content of the page and some time make it move everywhere. This make it look very ugly and not professionnel.

* This is related to all your themes and not only for my particular set up.
* To reproduce the issue: use any demo theme that have a sticky header (like dali theme) and push the cart sidebar button on every place of a page.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,

I fixed alot of issues by myself on the front end, but i'm kinda tired to go over a code that is obfuscate... theres always a new thing that i found and now its the cart sidebar.
Please look at your demo themes (on modern browser) and you'll see what the main content does on resolution < 1289 (mobile and tablet) when the cart sidebar make his transition. The cart sidebar push all the content of the page and some time make it move everywhere. This make it look very ugly and not professionnel.

* This is related to all your themes and not only for my particular set up.
* To reproduce the issue: use any demo theme that have a sticky header (like dali theme) and push the cart sidebar button on every place of a page.

Thank you!
Hi,

Thank you for pointing at the issue. The issue takes place from my end. I have passed it to our dev team, they will check this out. I suppose the fix is going to be out with one of the next theme releases.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.