The Andy Warhol theme (BETA)

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Everyone loves the idea of finding savings and getting massive discounts. We’ve created a new dynamic theme for bargain hunters and it’s all about generating sales. There's never been a better chance to bring your business ideas to life!

giphy.gif

beta 1.png

beta 2.png

beta 3.png

beta 4 mob.png

beta 5 mob.png

beta 6 mob.png

Features:
  • Perfect for large inventories. You never know what might catch your visitor’s eye so jump at the chance to offer more products to your prospects.
  • Infinite scroll. The theme uses the ‘infinite scroll’ option so online shoppers can explore your inventory without any interruptions. You can decide on the number of products pulled into view in your WP dashboard => Settings => Reading => Blog pages show at most.
  • Sticky navigation. Keep your header fixed as you scroll down.
  • Live search. Show live search results for items and categories for better shopping experience.
  • Homepage and Category page ad banners. Add promo banners to your Homepage and Category pages and link them to any page or product.
  • Homepage video. Tell your story by featuring a YouTube video.
  • Discount and 'selling fast' badges. Create additional incentives to motivate your customers to take action.
  • Sidebar drawer. All your menus and contact information can be found in a side navigation drawer to keep users focused on your product catalog.
  • Single product page banners. In this theme, you can add up to four banners: Urgency, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), Items left in stock and Trust banners.
  • Related and Recently viewed products. Generate sales by showing more items to your website visitors on Single product page.
  • All the themes created for AliDropship original plugin share the same side Shopping cart, Checkout, Customer account, About us and Blog pages.
Before getting started, it might be a good idea:

To participate in a beta of the theme, you need to have AliDropship original plugin and free time to test the theme. To get started, please send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license key and I’ll send you a free license key for the theme. Don’t miss the chance to get this theme for free as a beta tester! Please note that the number of beta testers is limited.

Since this is a beta, please keep in mind that not everything might be perfect yet. But with your help, we can make this theme the best platform for everyone to sell stuff so your store visitors will definitely convert into buyers.

Your feedback and requests are very welcomed and encouraged.
Bargain hunting begins now, stay tuned! ;)

Direct Webstore

That's right. There's no footer in this theme. We've decided to try something new this time. All the menus can be found in the navigation drawer.
I don't like it. People intuitively go to the footer for extra links. Now they have to work harder to find those links. It's like putting the car brake on the dashboard. People won't look for it there ... and crash! Just my opinion. ;)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I don't like it. People intuitively go to the footer for extra links. Now they have to work harder to find those links. It's like putting the car brake on the dashboard. People won't look for it there ... and crash! Just my opinion. ;)
The main focus of this theme are products, so we didn't really want to distract customers' attention from items.
The best way to prove or disprove this hypothesis is testing. That's what we plan to do in the next couple weeks :)

Direct Webstore

But a footer doesn't distract. Normally you don't even see it. You have to purposely scroll all the way down to see it.

But with that infinite scroll it has ... I guess a footer is pointless anyway. But when I finally get to the end of the scrolling and see no footer, it seems like something is broken. It seems not "normal".

Just my two cents worth. Don't mind me. :)

justas

You can have "footer like" at the side menu. My other concern would be that social media share icons are way below all info and if comments tab is open you will not even notice them, so I suggest to put social media icons just before "product details" tab. Overall looks nice, but can you make an option to change product layout in the main page? Etc: one product could be in large size and other 2 next to it if that product is a hot seller or in low quantity left to more appeal customers?

justas

Plus I would like to finally see integrated social media account logins and registrations (In front page especially to appeal clients for easy registration of just a few clicks), they help a lot! We all know how lazy customer can be, I know for sure since I am lazy to even just enter name, email and password in some cases.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

You can have "footer like" at the side menu.
That's not the point. The point is that that is not where customers automatically look for extra links. It's making them work harder to find them. Navigation should be clear, easy and intuitive.

Like I said ... "It's like putting the brakes of a new car on the dashboard instead of the floor".
When you're about to hit a brick wall at 80 km per hour, you don't have time to look for where the brakes are. LOL

;)

Mar

But a footer doesn't distract. Normally you don't even see it. You have to purposely scroll all the way down to see it.

But with that infinite scroll it has ... I guess a footer is pointless anyway. But when I finally get to the end of the scrolling and see no footer, it seems like something is broken. It seems not "normal".

Just my two cents worth. Don't mind me. :)
Infinite scroll is a big big set back. Normally a visitor would take note of the page number where he saw a product that caught his interest. Without the page number, it would be very hard to find that product again. Why give a visitor a hard time?

Jefri

Infinite scroll is a big big set back. Normally a visitor would take note of the page number where he saw a product that caught his interest. Without the page number, it would be very hard to find that product again. Why give a visitor a hard time?
I think they could use keyword search

Status
Not open for further replies.