The Andy Warhol theme (BETA)

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Everyone loves the idea of finding savings and getting massive discounts. We’ve created a new dynamic theme for bargain hunters and it’s all about generating sales. There's never been a better chance to bring your business ideas to life!

giphy.gif

beta 1.png

beta 2.png

beta 3.png

beta 4 mob.png

beta 5 mob.png

beta 6 mob.png

Features:
  • Perfect for large inventories. You never know what might catch your visitor’s eye so jump at the chance to offer more products to your prospects.
  • Infinite scroll. The theme uses the ‘infinite scroll’ option so online shoppers can explore your inventory without any interruptions. You can decide on the number of products pulled into view in your WP dashboard => Settings => Reading => Blog pages show at most.
  • Sticky navigation. Keep your header fixed as you scroll down.
  • Live search. Show live search results for items and categories for better shopping experience.
  • Homepage and Category page ad banners. Add promo banners to your Homepage and Category pages and link them to any page or product.
  • Homepage video. Tell your story by featuring a YouTube video.
  • Discount and 'selling fast' badges. Create additional incentives to motivate your customers to take action.
  • Sidebar drawer. All your menus and contact information can be found in a side navigation drawer to keep users focused on your product catalog.
  • Single product page banners. In this theme, you can add up to four banners: Urgency, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), Items left in stock and Trust banners.
  • Related and Recently viewed products. Generate sales by showing more items to your website visitors on Single product page.
  • All the themes created for AliDropship original plugin share the same side Shopping cart, Checkout, Customer account, About us and Blog pages.
Before getting started, it might be a good idea:

To participate in a beta of the theme, you need to have AliDropship original plugin and free time to test the theme. To get started, please send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license key and I’ll send you a free license key for the theme. Don’t miss the chance to get this theme for free as a beta tester! Please note that the number of beta testers is limited.

Since this is a beta, please keep in mind that not everything might be perfect yet. But with your help, we can make this theme the best platform for everyone to sell stuff so your store visitors will definitely convert into buyers.

Your feedback and requests are very welcomed and encouraged.
Bargain hunting begins now, stay tuned! ;)

Attachments

• beta 1.png
    beta 1.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 15

ZbigniewPL

Wow, this one looks very different than others, I think this one may be way better if it comes to conversion rate.

I can see that "Product details" tab is closed by default and the only one opened is "Reviews" tab. I might be wrong, but I think that product detils should be opened by default. What do You think ?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Wow, this one looks very different than others, I think this one may be way better if it comes to conversion rate.

I can see that "Product details" tab is closed by default and the only one opened is "Reviews" tab. I might be wrong, but I think that product detils should be opened by default. What do You think ?
Zbigniew, thanks for your feedback!
We've decided to open the Reviews tab by default because online shoppers tend to trust reviews written by other customers more than product details provided by a store owner. Anyway, there are more features to come. You'll have the option of choosing yourself which tab should be open.

Davidoff

Hi. Don't know why but when I preview any product:
- The main menu (3 lines top left) is not working.
- I can only see one small picture in the product gallery.
- There is no product variation.
- I can't open any of the tabs (Product details, Item spec, Shipping & Payments or Why buy from us) only Cust Reviews tab works if the product have any.
- No social media icons.
- Recommended Products window is very huge.
Any idea how to fix that?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi. Don't know why but when I preview any product:
- The main menu (3 lines top left) is not working.
- I can only see one small picture in the product gallery.
- There is no product variation.
- I can't open any of the tabs (Product details, Item spec, Shipping & Payments or Why buy from us) only Cust Reviews tab works if the product have any.
- No social media icons.
- Recommended Products window is very huge.
Any idea how to fix that?
Hello,

Please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be causing the issues!

lagoona

Everyone loves the idea of finding savings and getting massive discounts. We’ve created a new dynamic theme for bargain hunters and it’s all about generating sales. There's never been a better chance to bring your business ideas to life!

View attachment 9017

View attachment 9018

View attachment 9019

Features:
  • Perfect for large inventories. You never know what might catch your visitor’s eye so jump at the chance to offer more products to your prospects.
  • Infinite scroll. The theme uses the ‘infinite scroll’ option so online shoppers can explore your inventory without any interruptions. You can decide on the number of products pulled into view in your WP dashboard => Settings => Reading => Blog pages show at most.
  • Sticky navigation. Keep your header fixed as you scroll down.
  • Live search. Show live search results for items and categories for better shopping experience.
  • Homepage and Category page ad banners. Add promo banners to your Homepage and Category pages and link them to any page or product.
  • Homepage video. Tell your story by featuring a YouTube video.
  • Discount and 'selling fast' badges. Create additional incentives to motivate your customers to take action.
  • Sidebar drawer. All your menus and contact information can be found in a side navigation drawer to keep users focused on your product catalog.
  • Single product page banners. In this theme, you can add up to four banners: Urgency, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), Items left in stock and Trust banners.
  • Related and Recently viewed products. Generate sales by showing more items to your website visitors on Single product page.
  • All the themes created for AliDropship original plugin share the same side Shopping cart, Checkout, Customer account, About us and Blog pages.
Before getting started, it might be a good idea:

To participate in a beta of the theme, you need to have AliDropship original plugin and free time to test the theme. To get started, please send me a pm with your AliDropship plugin license key and I’ll send you a free license key for the theme. Don’t miss the chance to get this theme for free as a beta tester! Please note that the number of beta testers is limited.

Since this is a beta, please keep in mind that not everything might be perfect yet. But with your help, we can make this theme the best platform for everyone to sell stuff so your store visitors will definitely convert into buyers.

Your feedback and requests are very welcomed and encouraged.
Bargain hunting begins now, stay tuned! ;)

PM the Key i wanna try it out

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Attention! Beta testing is over!
I'd like to take a moment and thank you all for sharing your feedback and helping us improve the theme. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or suggestions!
You'll be able to purchase the theme once it's released. I'll keep you updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.