Thank You Page after completing order?

Andrzej13

It's a link which leads your customers back to a Thank You page and thank them for buying/or/sorry because they didn't successfully pay or there were problems
I asking about it, because i have a problem with correctly count paid orders. A lot of orders which paid with PayU have status abandoned, i need manually made it paid. Also i have a FB Business Plugin, but now on FB ADS Manager i have 30orders from today, but today i have over 100. There is a difference, right?

I think how to fix it - support is not very eager to help.

smsa1978

to whom it may concerned, I have since start ecommerce using Alidropship expert track and they create for me ecommerce site, social media and I m happy its is running. first week I ask a few company staff how I can improve my site and get visitors to visit and buy my product, email were promptly replied and suggest a few product that I shall try. and I start to purchase few product that I will assume that it can generate sales but until now there's no single saIe, I will like to understand the people behind it that running this business and how this ALIDROPSHIP can help get my dream shop online. with sales, after email and few email seems I didnt get the response that I need in order to make this a successful business, some response will push to other department and I felt it's like being cheated and no where to go. can anyone or the company representatives help...

daniel-97

I asking about it, because i have a problem with correctly count paid orders. A lot of orders which paid with PayU have status abandoned, i need manually made it paid. Also i have a FB Business Plugin, but now on FB ADS Manager i have 30orders from today, but today i have over 100. There is a difference, right?

I think how to fix it - support is not very eager to help.
Could have been your links. I think FB only track the link you put in the "Shop Now" button (Or any call-to-action button). And they don't track the link you put on your ads content. That is what I think, or you can contact their support for detail investigation.

I didnt get the response that I need in order to make this a successful business, some response will push to other department and I felt it's like being cheated and no where to go. can anyone or the company representatives help...
So what is your problem? You can create a threat here on the forum so we can share knowledge.

And no they're not a scam. It's true that some questions of mine were never answered, but most of my problems were solved by them as well. It's like I asked 100 question and they answered and solved 70 (example). It might be because the question was stupidly asked (ignorance) or the question might need many days or investigation for more information.

You can ask questions and when they answer, mention there was another question of yours that they might missed it :)

Mar

to whom it may concerned, I have since start ecommerce using Alidropship expert track and they create for me ecommerce site, social media and I m happy its is running. first week I ask a few company staff how I can improve my site and get visitors to visit and buy my product, email were promptly replied and suggest a few product that I shall try. and I start to purchase few product that I will assume that it can generate sales but until now there's no single saIe, I will like to understand the people behind it that running this business and how this ALIDROPSHIP can help get my dream shop online. with sales, after email and few email seems I didnt get the response that I need in order to make this a successful business, some response will push to other department and I felt it's like being cheated and no where to go. can anyone or the company representatives help...
I am very sorry to see your very high expectations, but it don't work that way. Based on your statement, I understand you launched your store a few weeks earlier. I saw a number of posts in the forum about their store launched six months ago but are yet to see the first sale. Running an online store need hard work and research. You don't blame anybody if your store has no single sale.

boo13

Erm.. What do you want to do?

Thank you for replying so promptly, really appreciate it! You're a volunteer and you reply faster than the plugin team!
I'm trying to enter the script here so I can track conversions which were brought by marketing campaigns.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 13

daniel-97

You're a volunteer and you reply faster than the plugin team!
LOL because I don't have a job like they do

I'm trying to enter the script here so I can track conversions which were brought by marketing campaigns.
Did you buy the FB Business plugin? If yes then don't put any code in anywhere, because codes were written inside the plugin so if you write extra codes, they will collide and won't track anything (I tried...)

If you don't want to buy the plugin, it will be harder but not impossible.
Go into your FB pixel ➡ Set up ➡ Set up New Events ➡ Manually Add Event Code ➡ Purchase
1589523483342.png
Input your sale value and Currency and it will generate a code for you, put that into your WP Thankyou script.

But the problem I don't understand is that if it tracks my $50 item, how bout other values. That's why I purchase Alidropship FB Business, it's easier and cleaner
Their plugin: https://alidropship.com/addons/facebook-business/

Last edited:

boo13

LOL because I don't have a job like they do

Did you buy the FB Business plugin? If yes then don't put any code in anywhere, because codes were written inside the plugin so if you write extra codes, they will collide and won't track anything (I tried...)

If you don't want to buy the plugin, it will be harder but not impossible.
Go into your FB pixel ➡ Set up ➡ Set up New Events ➡ Manually Add Event Code ➡ Purchase
View attachment 11839
Input your sale value and Currency and it will generate a code for you, put that into your WP Thankyou script.

But the problem I don't understand is that if it tracks my $50 item, how bout other values. That's why I purchase Alidropship FB Business, it's easier and cleaner
Their plugin: https://alidropship.com/addons/facebook-business/?via=12578

Thank you so much but I'm not using Facebook to advertise. I have not reached that point. I've started out with Google Adwords. Can I trouble you for the solution on that one?