Test Transaction & Coupon Code

boo13

Hi there! I'm finally ready to start marketing my site. I want to make sure transactions work well. Is there a code I can use at checkout to test my site's transaction capability? Do I just buy with my personal paypal account? How would I refund myself? How does everyone test their site's transactions? Thanks!

Irene

Staff member
Hi there! I'm finally ready to start marketing my site. I want to make sure transactions work well. Is there a code I can use at checkout to test my site's transaction capability? Do I just buy with my personal paypal account? How would I refund myself? How does everyone test their site's transactions? Thanks!
Hello,

You can set a price for one of your products for $0.01. Then buy this item from your web site with another paypal account.

boo13

Thanks Irene. On this specific journey, I found a bug! I changed one of my products to S$0.01 but when I checked out, it was USD0.01 reflected. I hope you guys can fix this error. Also, may I know about the coupon code? Any solution built to incorporate coupon codes? I want to use this for a specific database. Thanks!

Irene

Staff member
Thanks Irene. On this specific journey, I found a bug! I changed one of my products to S$0.01 but when I checked out, it was USD0.01 reflected. I hope you guys can fix this error. Also, may I know about the coupon code? Any solution built to incorporate coupon codes? I want to use this for a specific database. Thanks!
Hello,

Could you please clarify? If you change the price to $0.01 that is USD 0.01 and you need to pay it to make a purchase.

As for the coupons, please have a look at our guide about creating the coupons.