Test new store

Denshy

Please, I am a zero grade I need you to pass to grade one. I built my store on my own without any experiences. I bought the Dropship plugin and have added products to my store. I tried to test to see if the store is working well but I am not sure. I need anyone with that heart to help me by checking and commenting or maybe the right phrasing is testing and advising.

https://bestelectronicgadgetsdeals.com/

Please be my hero. I would be very happy if my store could sell only 1 product. It will be my first ever sale.

Elfstone

There are a lot of comments on similar shops like yours. Still, you make the same mistakes. Please check the suggestions. First of all the domain name is too long.

Denshy

Thank you Elfstore. In this case is there any ways to shorten the domain name or I need to purchase another? You said there are a lot of comments, how can I get to them here. It is my first time to use the forum.

Elfstone

You have to buy a new one. Here are some tips when choosing the right domain name:
https://winningwp.com/essential-tips-for-choosing-the-best-domain-name-for-a-website/
https://alidropship.com/guides/
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/what-am-i-missing.14143/#post-63727
I posted just one post with ideas to improve your store. You will have to find others yourself if you are serious with your business. Check Direct Webstore suggestions. He seems a little bit harsh sometimes but he has a point.

Looks great for a first time builder! And good luck with that. The domain name is indeed long and not good for the long run but if you got limited budget don't worry too much about it, otherwise do change it. I've seen worst and they still make a decent profit out of it. My advice is to start reading and learning for now and get some sales.

Denshy

I just don't know how to thank you for your help and encouragement. I am going to read all what you recommended. Thanks once again.

Direct Webstore

I built my store on my own without any experiences.
You also built it without any reading or research at all ... it seems. The problems are too many to list, from the name of the store to the niche itself. Go and do some research FIRST, then build a store and THEN ask for feedback again.

There is HEAPS of free advice in the blog section of Alidropship alone. (not to mention Google and Youtube) ... it's really annoying when people appear to have not read ANY of it at all. Or have chosen to just ignore it all.

Denshy

Oh, dear, I thought I have done something then I think I cannot make it. I thought someone would tell me what actually I need to do. I tried to read but if its as you said then I lack understanding. I am not a web developer if you would imagine the time I took to come up with this junk as I can imagine you saying you could be sorry for me.

Anyway, thank you for the advice. I will give it a try once more.

Direct Webstore

I am not a web developer
That has nothing to do with the name or niche.

1. Gadgets are done to death. Gadgets from China are crap. You can't compete with Amazon with gadgets. Use a more unique niche. READ the Alidropship blogs and/or search Google on selecting a niche. e.g "How to select a good drop-shipping niche" ... then read. Start thinking. Use imagination.

2. Whatever niche you choose ... pick a short catchy easy to remember name.

Denshy

Oh yes! You have done it, Thank you I know where to start now. I have been reading about searching for a niche on Alidropshining and there are suggestions as well. I was so silly to want to sell everything. Now, I am going to find one best selling and shorten my domain name focusing on the product.

May I thank you once again for a quick comforting response.

Direct Webstore

Choose something special and unique and a narrow niche. Something that has a group of people who are passionate about it. Like "Fox Terriers" or "Dragons" or Unicorns ... or ANYTHING special.

uooos

Thank you Elfstore. In this case is there any ways to shorten the domain name or I need to purchase another? You said there are a lot of comments, how can I get to them here. It is my first time to use the forum.