Tell Me Something

Minhaz

I bought the plug in and hosting domain. and stuck and fucked up.

Tell me from where to start? What to learn?

Minhaz

Hello again, how are you doing? is there anything I can be of help?

I have purchased your Alidropship plugin. I have domain, hosting, theme from aplidropship plugin. When I import product it show products on my web pagepage when I am Logged in as WP admin. but when I log out and go to see my web store i see no products are listed. What kind of problem is that?

Also tell me what skills I need to set up the web store using wordpress, Alidropship plug ins and its theme, Domain name and hosting?

Thank you.

maxyy89

I have purchased your Alidropship plugin. I have domain, hosting, theme from aplidropship plugin. When I import product it show products on my web pagepage when I am Logged in as WP admin. but when I log out and go to see my web store i see no products are listed. What kind of problem is that?

Also tell me what skills I need to set up the web store using wordpress, Alidropship plug ins and its theme, Domain name and hosting?

Thank you.
You need to go to products tab and publish products to be visible on your site and of course edit products title and remove any unnecessary images and other stuff.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

Thank you.
Please read carefully our Knowledge Base: https://alidropship.com/codex/
you may always contact us if you have any questions here, or email us: support@alidropship.com, we have also livechat: alidropship.com and Skype: alidropship.support

Minhaz

Yeah. Thank you. I did not publish my products. Now I can see my products.

Also I have solved error404 after importation of products.

But could you please tell me why my website loads so slow? Why my Cpanel loads too slow, sometime does not load? And also why my Wordpress dashboard is respond so slow whenI try to go from one tab to other tab?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Yeah. Thank you. I did not publish my products. Now I can see my products.

Also I have solved error404 after importation of products.

But could you please tell me why my website loads so slow? Why my Cpanel loads too slow, sometime does not load? And also why my Wordpress dashboard is respond so slow whenI try to go from one tab to other tab?

Thank you.

That's either because your hosting is crap or your internet connection is crap.

Jess

Agreed with Direct Webstore, If cPanel and your website load slowly then time to ditch the hosting. If all site loads slow then time to troubleshoot your internet connection.