Technical Issues with AliDropship Plugin / AliExpress

NWMOCoins

Hello,

I am using the AliDropship plugin for chrome and I've been having issues for the past few days.

When I click the button to place an order automatically, it works until it gets to the part where it fills in the customer's address. Then, it gets stuck at "filling customer address" and the AliExpress site in the next window redirects me to a blank screen with the website footer, rather than completing the check-out. In fact, it does not even give me an option to enter the customer's address manually, it only adds the items to the cart and then instantly redirects me to the blank screen (screenshot attached).

Has anyone else had this issue? Any tips on how to resolve it?

Thank you!

Attachments

• snippp.PNG
    snippp.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 6

chris37

Same proplem here my friend .. I have also post this issue in my own thread, asking help for the support team

NWMOCoins

Same proplem here my friend .. I have also post this issue in my own thread, asking help for the support team

Glad to know I'm not alone. Let me know if you find anything out! Thanks.

Georgy

(also, the website now defaults to Polish, rather than English, for some reason)
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. That issue is going from AliExpress. We are investigating but can't do anything about that right now. We will update the community once we figure out what we can do with that.

Best regards,
George

NWMOCoins

Hi! Thank you for reaching out. That issue is going from AliExpress. We are investigating but can't do anything about that right now. We will update the community once we figure out what we can do with that.

Best regards,
George
Thank you George. Do you have any idea what might be causing the other issue? I can deal with the language settings, but the inability to place orders has been very disruptive.