Technical Errors

Aizawl Trade

Here are a list of problems I had with Alidropship plugin :

1. When I try to import from Aliexpress, sometimes it does not get imported and sometimes the importing process logo keeps running endlessly without importing the product.

2. After import, some prices are blank.

3. After import, some of the variations of the products on Aliexpress are not imported correctly. Some variations are just imported as pictures in the item description tab.

4. After import, we have to set the featured image manually.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Here are a list of problems I had with Alidropship plugin :

1. When I try to import from Aliexpress, sometimes it does not get imported and sometimes the importing process logo keeps running endlessly without importing the product.

2. After import, some prices are blank.

3. After import, some of the variations of the products on Aliexpress are not imported correctly. Some variations are just imported as pictures in the item description tab.

4. After import, we have to set the featured image manually.
Hello, we need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out. You may PM me or email our support: support@alidropship.com

SuperAgora

Good morning @Aizawl Trade,

In reading your message I noticed you used the word 'sometimes' or as it is called in technical terms 'intermittently'.
This is a clear indication that the issue is not arising from AliDropship's plugin, but is most probably due to operator error, web server configuration or Internet connectivity issues.
You need to check each section carefully in order to accurately troubleshoot the issue and reach a satisfactory explanation together with a solid solution.

1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome (browser)
2) Install the latest version of AliDropship extension to Chrome.
3) Install the latest version of WordPress on your web server and make sure all your plugins and Themes are updated.
4) Check your web server configuration and make sure you are running PHP v.5.6 and the appropriate Zend Guard or Ion Cube Loader are installed and activated.
5) Install the appropriate AliDropShip plugin on your WordPress Installation (Latest Version).
6) Make sure to open TWO tabs on your Chrome browser.
On the First Tab you need to be signed in to AliExpress and on the Second Tab you need to be signed in to the back-end of your website AND in the area AliDropShip >> Import Products.
7) Then you can go to AliExpress and select each product you wish to import.

If you have done all of the above and your product importing still fails, make sure to check your Internet connectivity speed here:
http://www.speedtest.net/

Check it a few times (both upload and download), just to make sure.

I hope this helps.

Aizawl Trade

Good morning @Aizawl Trade,

In reading your message I noticed you used the word 'sometimes' or as it is called in technical terms 'intermittently'.
This is a clear indication that the issue is not arising from AliDropship's plugin, but is most probably due to operator error, web server configuration or Internet connectivity issues.
You need to check each section carefully in order to accurately troubleshoot the issue and reach a satisfactory explanation together with a solid solution.

1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome (browser)
2) Install the latest version of AliDropship extension to Chrome.
3) Install the latest version of WordPress on your web server and make sure all your plugins and Themes are updated.
4) Check your web server configuration and make sure you are running PHP v.5.6 and the appropriate Zend Guard or Ion Cube Loader are installed and activated.
5) Install the appropriate AliDropShip plugin on your WordPress Installation (Latest Version).
6) Make sure to open TWO tabs on your Chrome browser.
On the First Tab you need to be signed in to AliExpress and on the Second Tab you need to be signed in to the back-end of your website AND in the area AliDropShip >> Import Products.
7) Then you can go to AliExpress and select each product you wish to import.

If you have done all of the above and your product importing still fails, make sure to check your Internet connectivity speed here:
http://www.speedtest.net/

Check it a few times (both upload and download), just to make sure.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply and Yes, my English may not be perfect and 'sometimes' may not be the most appropriate word. But to be clear, I used the word 'sometimes' because the import failed on some of the products while it succeed on some products. I have tried importing around 30 products and only 5-6 products are imported correctly. I doubt that it is due to the above problems you mentioned as I have a good internet and my apps and plugins are updated regularly.

Last edited: