Taxes aren't applied in the cart only in product pages and checkout pages

Tylor

No set up taxes are applied in sliding cart, only on product and in the checkout pages but in the side sliding shopping cart only the price minus taxes is shown. Is it the behaviour of the plugin? if yes, I think it is not correct and have to be corrected. See screnshot take from your own demo below:

First of all and after setting taxes percentages I select to include taxes as its stated, so display prices including taxes during cart and checkout:

1559242889152.png

But prices are shown without taxes in the sliding cart but with the contradictory message below: "Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout ":

1559242843703.png

What's the reason for not showing them in the cart? or either what's the reason for not implementing such as simple behaviour like that?

Kind regards,

Last edited:
No set up taxes are applied in sliding cart, only on product and in the checkout pages but in the side sliding shopping cart only the price minus taxes is shown. Is it the behaviour of the plugin? if yes, I think it is not correct and have to be corrected. See screnshot take from your own demo below:

First of all and after setting taxes percentages I select to include taxes as its stated, so display prices including taxes during cart and checkout:

View attachment 9248

But prices are shown without taxes in the sliding cart but with the contradictory message below: "Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout ":

View attachment 9247

What's the reason for not showing them in the cart? or either what's the reason for not implementing such as simple behaviour like that?

Kind regards,
You can easily get around it. I personally replace the text with continue shopping button. See the screenshot below:
Screenshot_2019-06-01-19-51-32-269_com.android.chrome.png

If you want to do the same copy and paste the following line in Customisation > Checkout > Shopping Cart (Text below the Proceed to checkout button) and replace the text:

<a href="javascript:;" class="cart-close-btn a" style="position: relative;top: 0;right: 0;font-size: 20px;line-height: 70px;display: inline-block;padding: 0 20px;font-weight: 400;color: #fff;"> CONTINUE SHOPPING </a>

Under Customisation > Head > CSS Styles
Add the following lines:

@media (max-width: 421px) {
.cart-close-btn.a {
position: relative;
top: 0;
right: 0;
height: 50px !important;
font-size: 16px !important;
line-height: 52px !important;
display: inline-block !important;
padding: 0 20px !important;
font-weight: 400 !important;
color: #fff;
background: #e67515;
width: 300px !important;
margin-top: 7px
}
.cart-sidenav .cart-footer {
height: 180px !important;
padding-bottom: 15px;
padding-top: 5px;
border-top: 0px solid #fff !important;
}
}

@media (min-width: 422px) {
.cart-close-btn.a {
height: 66px;
margin: 0 auto;
max-width: 370px;
border-radius: 2px;
font-size: 20px;
line-height: 70px;
display: block;
padding: 0 20px;
font-weight: 400;
width: 370px;
margin-top: 10px;
}
height: 240px !important;
}
}

Hope this helps.

Tylor

You can easily get around it. I personally replace the text with continue shopping button. See the screenshot below:
View attachment 9265

If you want to do the same copy and paste the following line in Customisation > Checkout > Shopping Cart (Text below the Proceed to checkout button) and replace the text:

<a href="javascript:;" class="cart-close-btn a" style="position: relative;top: 0;right: 0;font-size: 20px;line-height: 70px;display: inline-block;padding: 0 20px;font-weight: 400;color: #fff;"> CONTINUE SHOPPING </a>

Under Customisation > Head > CSS Styles
Add the following lines:

@media (max-width: 421px) {
.cart-close-btn.a {
top: 0;
height: 50px !important;
font-size: 16px !important;
line-height: 52px !important;
display: inline-block !important;
padding: 0 20px !important;
font-weight: 400 !important;
width: 300px !important;
margin-top: 7px
}
height: 180px !important;
padding-bottom: 15px;
padding-top: 5px;
border-top: 0px solid #fff !important;
}
}

@media (min-width: 422px) {
.cart-close-btn.a {
height: 66px;
margin: 0 auto;
max-width: 370px;
border-radius: 2px;
font-size: 20px;
line-height: 70px;
display: block;
padding: 0 20px;
font-weight: 400;
width: 370px;
margin-top: 10px;
}
height: 240px !important;
}
}

Hope this helps.
Hi,

thanks but I think you're not understanding the issue: In sliding shopping cart prices are shown without taxes (the number is the price minus taxes instead of price + taxes), even if selected to do so. There's nothing related with styles here, but functionality.

Bests,