Sync Variations and Stock Only

Grant

Hi there,

In the auto update feature I want to be able to sync the stock and sizes of products (i.e. the variation data) but I have manually entered costs for each item and variation.

If I use the auto-update feature, can I currently just update the stock and variation data and it will not override the prices I have set manually?

NOTE: I am not use the price calculator feature. I am adding prices for each product I import.

h2o

Hi Grant, I wanted this feature as well. For some items, it makes more sense to manually add prices that don't follow a formula but I would still want stock information to sync.

Grant

Hi Grant, I wanted this feature as well. For some items, it makes more sense to manually add prices that don't follow a formula but I would still want stock information to sync.
I hear ya! It's a shame. Right now I'm only using this plugin for the importing of products so I am weighing up whether it is worth it :( How about yourself? If the ability to sync variations but not the costs was a possiblity, that would be sweet.

Fancy

Hi, have you solved this problem? I'm interested to know more about this feature, this is the main reason I've bought this plugin...
Thank you

Xerro

This would be a great feature to see, I currently only set prices manually for a few products here and there so this is more of an inconvenience for me.
But it could turn into a headache soon enough, having to reset multiple price values is time I don't have.