Switching from Alidropship -> Alidroship Woo

daica85

I would like to switch from Alidropship 1.7.7.2 to Alidropship Woo 1.5.8. Is there any way to backup products data, customer data, reviews data,...and all configuration data and then restore/import them to Alidropship Woo?

Thanks,

Mar

I would like to switch from Alidropship 1.7.7.2 to Alidropship Woo 1.5.8. Is there any way to backup products data, customer data, reviews data,...and all configuration data and then restore/import them to Alidropship Woo?

Thanks,
This question is so annoying.

daica85

Sorry but which point to annoy you?

I'm using alidropship plugin for my site, the site already has imported products, sales,...And now I want to switch to use Woo commerce with alidropship Woo. I want to know if there's any way to transfer data from the site using alidropship -> to the site use woo commerce plugin.

Maybe my question is not clear, sorry for that.

Thanks,

Mar

Sorry but which point to annoy you?

I'm using alidropship plugin for my site, the site already has imported products, sales,...And now I want to switch to use Woo commerce with alidropship Woo. I want to know if there's any way to transfer data from the site using alidropship -> to the site use woo commerce plugin.

Maybe my question is not clear, sorry for that.

Thanks,
The question is clear. To switch from the original plugin to woo version and vice versa you have to start from scratch. It has been asked and answered a million times.