Swift Page Builder and Alidropship not working.

Robinwhood

Hello everyone,
I found out that there is a conflict between Alidropship and Swift Page Builder. Indeed, I can't use the Swift page builder's dropdown menus while Alidropship is active.
Has anyone experienced this issue yet?
Thanks

Direct Webstore

There are many plugins/addons the Original Plugin is not compatible with. It's pretty much a "Stand alone" system.

You need to use the Woocommerce version if you want to be able to use all the many different plugins/addons. There is no other way around it.

Take note: If you do change to Woo ... you will have to start from scratch. And if you do, I recommend the Flatsome theme as it has it's own built in page builder. Or you can use any other Woo compatible theme + Swift Page Builder (or other page builders) if you wish.

:)

Robinwhood

There are many plugins/addons the Original Plugin is not compatible with. It's pretty much a "Stand alone" system.

You need to use the Woocommerce version if you want to be able to use all the many different plugins/addons. There is no other way around it.

Take note: If you do change to Woo ... you will have to start from scratch. And if you do, I recommend the Flatsome theme as it has it's own built in page builder. Or you can use any other Woo compatible theme + Swift Page Builder (or other page builders) if you wish.

I am already using WooCommerce. In fact I use AliDSwoo + Woo + Swift Page Builder (included in the "Atelier" e commerce theme (https://themeforest.net/item/atelier-creative-multipurpose-ecommerce-theme/11118909) but as I said only the dropdown menus while using the visual editor (swift page Builder) aren't working while alids is active.
I tried many solutions but nothing seems to work...

Direct Webstore

I am already using WooCommerce. In fact I use AliDSwoo + Woo + Swift Page Builder
Why don't you try "Elementor" page builder. Has heaps of free addon elements. I don't recall any problems with it when I used it ages ago ... before switching to Flatsome theme.

as I said only the dropdown menus while using the visual editor (swift page Builder) aren't working while alids is active.
Bit of a long shot anyone else here is using that particular page builder. This forum is about 98% newbies. lol

Robinwhood

Why don't you try "Elementor" page builder
Will it be compatible with my specific theme? Because the swift page builder was included in my theme as a framework (swift framework), that being said I must keep this swift plugin active, but I can disable this page builder (in the swift framework settings) and maybe activate a new one if compatible? What do you think
Thanks for the help !

Direct Webstore

Will it be compatible with my specific theme?
No idea. It's free. Just try it. I tried it on a few themes with no problems. Flatsome is one of the Alidropship recommended themes and it's built in page builder has no problems.

only the dropdown menus while using the visual editor (swift page Builder) aren't working while alids is active.
After re-reading this ... am I right in thinking the problem only exists "while editing"? And everything is OK after editing?
If so ... why worry about?

Robinwhood

After re-reading this ... am I right in thinking the problem only exists "while editing"? And everything is OK after editing?
If so ... why worry about?
I added 2 screenshots for you to see exactly what I'm struggling with. I can edit my site with no problem while AliDS is disabled but once I enable it I can't use my page builder correctly...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    111 KB · Views: 5

Direct Webstore

Right. But unless you are editing 24/7 ... why worry about it? Disable AliDS, edit your pages, re-enable, relax, have a beer. Sorted. :)

Robinwhood

Right. But unless you are editing 24/7 ... why worry about it? Disable AliDS, edit your pages, re-enable, relax, have a beer. Sorted. :)
That's what I thought about doing but it's quite time consuming. Anyway, thanks for the help !
Have a nice day
(btw: tried elementor: once plugin installed site won't load anymore, I guess it isn't compatible with my theme... Might switch to flatsome... looks more reliable...) +my webpages are slow as hell...