Swapping My Alidropship Plugin for Custom

davcas

Hello,

I just bought Alidropship Plugin few days ago, and i am find it it difficult to build the store by myself.
Now, I want to ask if it's possible to swap the Alidrpship Plugin for custom so as to take the stress of building the store away from myself.

Or, is it possible to get a professional person in the community that can help build the store from start to finish.
The following are what i have already
1. Alidrupship plugin
2. Hosting with the Alidropship
3. Domain name registration with Godaddy
4. McAfee Secure purchased with the domain name.

I will appreciate any help from this forum.

Thanks.

Mar

Hello,

I just bought Alidropship Plugin few days ago, and i am find it it difficult to build the store by myself.
Now, I want to ask if it's possible to swap the Alidrpship Plugin for custom so as to take the stress of building the store away from myself.

Or, is it possible to get a professional person in the community that can help build the store from start to finish.
The following are what i have already
1. Alidrupship plugin
2. Hosting with the Alidropship
3. Domain name registration with Godaddy
4. McAfee Secure purchased with the domain name.

I will appreciate any help from this forum.

Thanks.
Building a website from scratch is such a big task to request. I wonder if somebody is willing enough to help.

davcas

Building a website from scratch is such a big task to request. I wonder if somebody is willing enough to help.
Thanks i have also started it gradually, following the video from Alidropship guide.
Does anyone, know where i can make free logo and get free images that i can use for website.

I have also complained that my website admin does not have Alidropship Chrome extension link to download.

Anything alternative or remedy to this issue?

Mar

Thanks i have also started it gradually, following the video from Alidropship guide.
Does anyone, know where i can make free logo and get free images that i can use for website.

I have also complained that my website admin does not have link to download.

Anything alternative or remedy to this issue?

I make logo using common programs like PowerPoint and Photoshop and convert the logo to SVG file using the online SVG converter: https://vectr.com/tmp/amqWclXd2/a50FKrcjI

There is a lot of images to down load in the web. But be careful of copyrights violations.