Support Issues

Stylenvibes

Hi,

Aliexpress suppliers team do not reply to the messages.

Aliexpress team does not reply to complaints.

There is no direct method to reach to the support of Aliexpress team since it uses Bots as a virtual assitant.

Alidropship team says they cannot help since they are separate from Aliexpress team.

Now how do someone who has purchased a Alidropship plugin at 89$ start his store without resolution to issues like :
1. Subscription form set up in Dali theme
2. Supplier mentions 'Price as Per Lot' so is it same as 'Price Per piece' ? No one has any clue.
3. After placing the order "Automatically" from the Alidropship the order status does not change on its own after shipment and after delivery. Do I need to change the status manually every time for every order ? Who will help me in such issues ?
4. Integration of PayU and Mandido gives an "Hash" error and there is no help to resolve the issue from Alidropship team.

Regards

Mar

Aliexpress suppliers team do not reply to the messages.

Aliexpress team does not reply to complaints.

There is no direct method to reach to the support of Aliexpress team since it uses Bots as a virtual assitant.

Alidropship team says they cannot help since they are separate from Aliexpress team.
This is the link to AliExpress chat support: https://helppage.aliexpress.com/buyercenter/index.htm?spm=a2g0o.home.1000001.6.650c2c25Ocrrbf. Scroll to the lower part of the window and click the button Chat Now. There are steps before you can finally talk to a human support. If you give up so easily, you will not be able to do it. I have done it successfully many times. That is true, that is AliExpress thing and Alidropship team cannot do anything.

1562989646227.png

Stylenvibes

Ok thanx I will try out those steps to reach out to a human support.. wish there was an easier way to reach to human support.

How about the other queries which are directly related to Alidropship ?

Stylenvibes

Ok so no luck I tried several steps in "Chat Now" it does not take me to the human support.

It is the EVA the bot - virtual assitant always trying to interact with standard questions and replies.

Mar

Ok so no luck I tried several steps in "Chat Now" it does not take me to the human support.

It is the EVA the bot - virtual assitant always trying to interact with standard questions and replies.
It is not about luck. Again, if you easily give up because of the bots performing the steps, you will not make it. I cannot elaborate everything,

Mar

How about the other queries which are directly related to Alidropship ?
I cannot answer issues that I don't have personal knowledge.

After placing the order "Automatically" from the Alidropship the order status does not change on its own after shipment and after delivery. Do I need to change the status manually every time for every order ? Who will help me in such issues ?
If status don't change automatically, change it manually, that is what I do.

Supplier mentions 'Price as Per Lot' so is it same as 'Price Per piece' ? No one has any clue.
You deal with AliExpress, not the sellers.

Stylenvibes

I cannot answer issues that I don't have personal knowledge.

If status don't change automatically, change it manually, that is what I do. ---> So for every order I have to manually change the status then what is the automation here in this plugin ?

You deal with AliExpress, not the sellers.

Mar

This is not the only automation in this plugin. If this is not working for some reasons, other automation is working. I don't have to tell each one of them.

Stylenvibes

Iam also not asking you for each and every automation in the plugin.

If Iam referring to some specific issue that means Iam referring to automation regarding that issue only.