Supplier video featuring models, any copyright or other issue ?

Doit

Hello, I am new baby to dropshipping. I have very basic question. In ali-express, some of the product video features models holding the product. Is it alright to use those videos for our advertising or we will get into some copy right or infringment issues from those models? Hope someone will answer me. thanks

Mar

Hello, I am new baby to dropshipping. I have very basic question. In ali-express, some of the product video features models holding the product. Is it alright to use those videos for our advertising or we will get into some copy right or infringment issues from those models? Hope someone will answer me. thanks
It is one feature added to the new versions of the plugin, the original or woo. Product videos if available are added automatically to your site when you import the product. It may have copy right or infringment issues but everybody is doing it, and again Alidropship included it. If I were you I would not bother myself about it.

roozbehk

yes it is alright to use the video. the company pays to models to act in their advertise. and all the copyright belongs to company and company don't mind if you use their advertise to sell their products.
so go for it and don't think about it.