Supplier info is missing

ferler

Just noticed that after alidropship plugin update I couldn't place an order, as the Supplier info was missing. All fields are totally empty.
So i have a product in my store, price etc. But can't see it on Ali as all the info is missing...

UPD. same issue with all products...

Screenshot_1-ft.jpg

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Try deleting the product, empty the Products trash and importing it again.

*** Copy the product's description to a text file or whatever so you can copy/paste it into the freshly imported product so you don't have to re-write it again.

If you can't find the same supplier (because no details, right?) ... just search for the same product with another seller. If it's not the same price ... edit the price after importing. (temporarily)

Then you will have to place the order manually.

Not guaranteeing this will work ... but it's the best I can think of.

;)

ferler

hello,

removing my whole site of products and make import again? and then what? after new update new import? I'm sure they need to make normal updates so there won't be no need to create the shop from the beginning

Cloud-Miner

Exact problem. Just did an Ali Woo update, and the supplier info tab is missing from all products. Plus all my variation images are not showing up.

P.S: Images are hosted on Ali CDN. But the description images (Ali CDN again) are showing up.

Exact problem. Just did an Ali Woo update, and the supplier info tab is missing from all products. Plus all my variation images are not showing up.

P.S: Images are hosted on Ali CDN. But the description images (Ali CDN again) are showing up.
Hello,

I'm sorry for the issue you face.

Could you please provide the access details to your Wordpress website to check what might be wrong?

Thank you.

Ana.lilu

hi, exact problem. Just did an Woo update, and the supplier info tab is missing from all products. Now i trying to import a single product from aliexpres and the supplier info dont showing up.

Georgy

hi, exact problem. Just did an Woo update, and the supplier info tab is missing from all products. Now i trying to import a single product from aliexpres and the supplier info dont showing up.
Hi! Could you please provide your WP access details to our support team - support@alidropship.com and the links to the affected products?
Best regards, George