Superstore categories, currency & shipping

Niello

Hello,

1. Is it possible to have a superstore with all categories of Aliexpress using your $89 plugin?

2. What are the currencies in which currency of product price can be displayed if sing your $89 plugin?

3. Can my customers have their items shipped 100% worldwide?

Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

1. Is it possible to have a superstore with all categories of Aliexpress using your $89 plugin?

2. What are the currencies in which currency of product price can be displayed if sing your $89 plugin?

3. Can my customers have their items shipped 100% worldwide?

Thanks.
1. Yes, you can import all products with the plugin, but WP databases will be crashed:) And you will need a VERY expensive server.
2. We can connect any currency you like.
3. It depends on your AliExpress supplier what countries he ships to.

hunybuny2

Here I would like to add 1 thing. Yaros said in a thread earlier and I agree "Do not make another Aliexpress site".
Once you import all categories and products, what will be the difference between Aliexpress and your site ? Also the points in above posts are also very important to be kept in mind.

Alan

Here I would like to add 1 thing. Yaros said in a thread earlier and I agree "Do not make another Aliexpress site".
Once you import all categories and products, what will be the difference between Aliexpress and your site ? Also the points in above posts are also very important to be kept in mind.

The differences would be the price definitely and the niche products you are selling. Well, this is how dropshipping works, we act as a "broker" to sell the products from Aliexpress and it depends on how we promote our store.

hunybuny2

I know the difference will be prices, but still adding thousands of products will not be a good idea for your hosting. Now a days in such saturated environment, its possible to start and stick with small and narrow niche where you can make your site / store ass authority. But it can not be done if you make a super store. Because in that case your competetion will be with giants like Amazon, ebay and others.. Which obviously you can not compete because they have budget of billions of $. So, what that will be ? A complete disaster.

Beckster

If you're going 'flex store' route - go easy...if you try to import all products, you'll end up with a logistical mess. Start with 10 products for 5 niches - even that is a lot in the very beginning. **Test your processes, get them down**. THEN expand...when you make some sales! First sale is always the goal...then go from there...!