Suggestions for new site

Aurimas Kerza

Hi, just launched my first dropshipping store. I need suggestions anything need to be changed on website. And best way to promote store and get Facebook fanpage likes ?

Address: http://bitsiland.com/

Please have look and give me some tips.

Thanks.

destrovel

What does this site offer me that Ali doesnt? Nothing.

Im a stupid customer who wants to feel he's at a trusted amd experiemced store, yet in yours i see the same chinglish descriptions.

Take time to rewrite your item descriptions. For example, one of your glasses mentions "measured by hanging".

All i feel youve done now is import a bunch of products from ali and slap a 200% price on it.

Sunster

Staff member
There's definitely some editing you have to do especially on Item Specifics. I always delete or alter most of them as they usually don't make sense. For example you have one product that lists the Gender as "Lovers" also you say free shipping but there's products that have "Shipping: Order>5USD, Free shipping with tracking number" in the item specifics. And as @destrovel mentioned there are grammar and spelling mistakes as well.

pudg3

regarding FB page likes. dont buy on fiverr. better to pay FB ads for page likes as the likes tend to stay longer :)

Direct Webstore

It's simply too "General" ... I keep seeing this time and time again from people who won't even take notice of the free info provided in the Knowledge Base and Blogs here at Alidropship.com. You MUST laser target a "niche". Simple as that.

I'd scrap the entire site, research a niche that has people "passionate" about it (e.g Harry Potter), buy a new domain name and start fresh with a new store. :)

It's simply too "General" ... I keep seeing this time and time again from people who won't even take notice of the free info provided in the Knowledge Base and Blogs here at Alidropship.com. You MUST laser target a "niche". Simple as that.

I'd scrap the entire site, research a niche that has people "passionate" about it (e.g Harry Potter), buy a new domain name and start fresh with a new store. :)
The way I see people do it. They test products which can make a free + shipping FB ad campaign with at least a breakeven ROI. Then they build a store around it and have lots of upsell plugins.

Direct Webstore

The way I see people do it.

Simply too transparently deceptive for me. I'm keeping my stores as honest as possible and free of cheap, low class gimmicky sales tricks as possible. I would prefer to simply "Give away" prizes and discounts for honest & up front things like signing up to my newsletter or referring friends etc.

I've seen so many sites over the years that just shrivel up and die and one thing they all had in common was the use of cheap, deceptive, annoying or unprofessional tactics, like "free products", spamming comments and forums, email spamming, fake review sites etc etc.

But that's just me ... you're free to do whatever you like. :)

Last edited:
Simply too transparently deceptive for me. I'm keeping my stores as honest as possible and free of cheap, low class gimmicky sales tricks as possible. I would prefer to simply "Give away" prizes and discounts for honest & up front things like signing up to my newsletter or referring friends etc.

I've seen so many sites over the years that just shrivel up and die and one thing they all had in common was the use of cheap, deceptive, annoying or unprofessional tactics, like "free products", spamming comments and forums, email spamming, fake review sites etc etc.

But that's just me ... you're free to do whatever you like. :)

It would not be my choice but from what I heard this is how you can get a general store to work.