Suggestions for my Bag Niche

bigshell

I wonder what happened to your store in the end? It's been a few years since you asked that question. Sales have gone up? It would be interesting to know what you have done to make your idea work. I really understand these moments when you try, put your soul into something, but in the end no one needs your creativity or product. But I think if you really want to do your job, then you can't stop and sooner or later it will bear fruit. A friend of mine works in https://matohash.com/collections/favor-bags and he told me that the owner of this company had earned almost nothing for 10 years until he started receiving the first money. So don't give up.

Last edited:

MeenolGroov

I use various social networks, where I often see advertisements. About 40% of my online purchases are made on the Internet under the influence of advertising. The last purchase I made by clicking on an Instagram link was a bag. As a big lover of bags, I could not ignore such an opportunity. I adore several brands that create perfect handbag designs. At the top of my list is Louis Vuitton. But I should mention I don't have money to buy original models, so I read about and look for replicas at aaa bag LV. Replicas are identical to expensive original brand bags anyway.

Last edited: