Suggestion not to compress files for design such as css

Willy

Hello team

I have a serious suggestion to make that will help a lot of us who just buy the plugin without ordering a complete website.
Sincerely the compression of the files prevents me personally to read through the code to modify the design as I want.
It's true, compression accelerates the loading of pages, but I think it would be more sensible to leave them readable by the human, we personalize our design, then we compress our css ourselves after.
Otherwise, only a robot will be able to decipher these codes.

I defy you to find "background color" for me :mad:

Find backround color for me.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello team

I have a serious suggestion to make that will help a lot of us who just buy the plugin without ordering a complete website.
Sincerely the compression of the files prevents me personally to read through the code to modify the design as I want.
It's true, compression accelerates the loading of pages, but I think it would be more sensible to leave them readable by the human, we personalize our design, then we compress our css ourselves after.
Otherwise, only a robot will be able to decipher these codes.

I defy you to find "background color" for me :mad:

View attachment 1395
You can use this part in customization: Head -> CSS - in this case all your styles will be saved after update. If you change some files directly - they will be replaced by defaults.

upload_2017-10-2_16-30-56.png