Suggestion: Allow users to choose how many pictures Instgram promoter likes

Rob

I found that people absolutely love it when you bombard their Instagram photos with likes. It would be great if Social Rabbit let you choose how many pictures it likes. Also I don't like that it does each action (like, follow, comment) individually. Again, people love it when they get a whole bunch of activity from others. Would be nice to have everything done at the same time.

Nadezhda

Staff member
I found that people absolutely love it when you bombard their Instagram photos with likes. It would be great if Social Rabbit let you choose how many pictures it likes. Also I don't like that it does each action (like, follow, comment) individually. Again, people love it when they get a whole bunch of activity from others. Would be nice to have everything done at the same time.

Hello, Rob

Please, have a look at this article and you will see, all that functions are already added to Social Rabbit plugin.
If you have questions, please, feel free to ask me.

Rob

Hello, Rob

Please, have a look at this article and you will see, all that functions are already added to Social Rabbit plugin.
If you have questions, please, feel free to ask me.

I read the article and I couldn’t find instructions for setting the number of likes the bot will give.

Nadezhda

Staff member
I read the article and I couldn’t find instructions for setting the number of likes the bot will give.

Rob, the more likes Social Rabbit gives, the more followers you probably get. Otherwise you can limit the number of likes, only if you like the posts manually.

Dylan-

I am also interested, it would be nice if you can set a ratio between follows and unfollowes

Rob

Is there any way to make Social Rabbit perform all 3 actions (like, comment, follow) at the same time?

Rob

Rob, it do perform all 3 actions
My log shows that it is only performing one action. I have attached a picture so you may see. It does each action individually.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 10.21.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 10.21.57 PM.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 6

Nadezhda

Staff member
My log shows that it is only performing one action. I have attached a picture so you may see. It does each action individually.

Rob, Social Rabbit simulates human-like behavior, so these actions are not simultaneous. Anyway it performs these actions.