suddenly Problems with my store

fraymores

A customer wrote me talking about two problems:

-She is trying to create an account in my store and it is not possible. I tested it and when I click the confirmation link, that link has broken. I include here an image.

-The customer is trying to add several products to the cart, but it is not possible, the system only let to add the last product. I am working with the Dali theme.

Can somebody help me, please?

Attachments

• error confirmation.png
    error confirmation.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 15

chris37

The customer is trying to add several products to the cart, but it is not possible, the system only let to add the last product. I am working with the Dali theme.

Hi , check your shipping settings and enable your default shipping:

1610905311281.png

This probably is going to fix your empty cart issue.

She is trying to create an account in my store and it is not possible. I tested it and when I click the confirmation link, that link has broken. I include here an image.

I has able to register normal on your site but you are right the registration link email is broken.( I can not help you more because was is Spanish)

5I7mqS.jpg

fraymores

Hi, your instruction about shipping settings has gone very well.

About the other issue, I will try to contact the support team. thanks

Will778

Hi, your instruction about shipping settings has gone very well.

About the other issue, I will try to contact the support team. thanks
Hi Fraymores,

Have you ever fixed the broken email confirmation problem? I have the same problem. Can you please inform me how to fix the problem if you fixed the problem? What do you think is the cause of the problem? Did the problem cause by the plugins or themes? What did support say? Please send me a reply. Thank you.

Thanks

Will