Subscription form setup

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, Thanks for your response

One more doubt, Refer "Step 2"

we have already kept "Google Analytics" code in "Customization > Head" section.

Now, we have to add "Subscription form" code additionally next to "Google Analytics" code?
Hello Chella,

To add your Mailchimp form action, please go to the Subscribe form tab. Paste the form action you've copied in your Mailchimp account here.

Subscribe-Form-‹-Rubens-theme-for-AliDropship-—-WordPress.png

daniel-97

Hi, Thanks for your response

One more doubt, Refer "Step 2"

we have already kept "Google Analytics" code in "Customization > Head" section.

Now, we have to add "Subscription form" code additionally next to "Google Analytics" code?
The "Head" is for tracking. And you can enter as many code as you want. All you have to do is press "Enter" to move down to another line!

And the Subscription Form is for displaying your Subscribe box and get those emails they put in and send it to Mailchimp

sandip

The "Head" is for tracking. And you can enter as many code as you want. All you have to do is press "Enter" to move down to another line!

And the Subscription Form is for displaying your Subscribe box and get those emails they put in and send it to Mailchimp
Hi

I have alidropship woo.can't add coding.how to set up subscription form with alidropship woo.needs to add any plugin or not.Try to add code but where to add.I have alidropship woo shopper child theme and can't found header exactly , so i don't want mess up because i don't where to add coding.
Anybody can help with this theme to add coding .I fone sll the steps only meeds to know about it.Thanks

daniel-97

Hi

I have alidropship woo.can't add coding.how to set up subscription form with alidropship woo.needs to add any plugin or not.Try to add code but where to add.I have alidropship woo shopper child theme and can't found header exactly , so i don't want mess up because i don't where to add coding.
Anybody can help with this theme to add coding .I fone sll the steps only meeds to know about it.Thanks
https://support.autopilothq.com/hc/...add-the-tracking-code-to-a-Wordpress-website-

sandip

header is not clear in our store theme
theme Name: Shopper Alidropship Woo Child Theme
Template: shopper
Version: 1.0
*/

.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency a.currency-item{padding-left:0;padding-right:0; white-space: nowrap;}
.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency{margin-top:6px;}
.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency-head{float: right;}
.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency-selector-head{ display: flex;}
.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency .current-currency a.currency-item{border-bottom:0;}
.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency ul.currency-list{max-height: 800%}
.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency .currency-carret{padding-left:5px;}

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 991px) {
.shopper-primary-navigation .adsw-currency-head {
float: left;
margin-bottom: 10px;
}
}
@media (min-width: 768px){
.adsw-currency-footer{display: none;}
}
@media (max-width: 767px){