Stuck with 2Checkout Integration - Please HELP

I try to integrate 2Checkout payment gateway in my store. Just created account. But stuck with account setting up. Now my account home page look like this.(screenshot attached)

iii.jpg

I clicked continue button, an they asking company details, legal documents, locations, etc... At this moment I'm stuck. because, I don't have any physical store and company legal documents. as you all know that, In a drop-shipping business those are no need. but the 2Checkout is asking those things as well. So Please guide me, What I should do next? how to successfully integrate 2Checkout payment gate with ali drop-ship plugin. Please.

Last edited:

Lovrata

Read what it says, photo ID that is your national ID, what you usually give to police if they want to identify you or passport.

Utillity bill is bill for water, electricity, land phone, gas etc...

Reseller agreement is only if you are selling branded stuff like Nike, iPhone etc...

Also Google is your friend. Browse the net with the question 2Checkout how to apply, 2Checkout rejected me and so on. There are many answers. I have read few days ago about 2Checkout.

There is also Braintree ( PayPal own it) as alternative to 2Checkout.

Compare them see what is the best for you.

Usually the best thing is Stripe but since it is not worldwide avaliable, only 25 countries. See the other alternatives.