Stuck on clearing shopping cart issue

landed

Since the latest update I am unable to order via the plugin. I get it just hanging on the Cleaning shopping cart button.
Anyone else? I am sorry that I cannot grant access to my site as I am bound by GDPR regulations.

chris37

Since the latest update I am unable to order via the plugin. I get it just hanging on the Cleaning shopping cart button.
Anyone else?
I thought they fix that issue.

I am sorry that I cannot grant access to my site
Nobody is going to know you gave access to your site. If the support team believe they can investigate better with this way, you must share it with them.

If you don't like that then the second option is to clone your site, delete your customer date and give acces to clone site to support team. (That is little more technical but is the only 2 solution you gonna have if they asking for access )

landed

It's not fixed for me.
As a developer myself they should be able to replicate the bug on their systems. All this access is not needed. I could use a staging server but then don't know if the url will cause an issue with the license.

chris37

As a developer myself they should be able to replicate the bug on their systems
As a developer my self they faster way is what I say above ;)
Nobody can know what setting and plugins you have in your site expect you.
Each site is difference and need different approach.
But you already know that ;)
It's not fixed for me.
I am sorry about that.

I could use a staging server but then don't know if the url will cause an issue with the license.
Yes is gonna cause issue.

As you are a developer just clone your site,delete the customers data a give them access if they ask, they have licence to check it .

Last edited:

Georgy

Anyone else? I am sorry that I cannot grant access to my site as I am bound by GDPR regulations.
Hello! Please, share with me your shipping settings and currency (screenshots or screencast) Best regards, George

xorayik

I thought they fix that issue.

Nobody is going to know you gave access to your site. If the support team believe they can investigate better with this way, you must share it with them.

If you don't like that then the second option is to clone your site, delete your customer date and give acces to clone site to support team and Laundry Delivery Service. (That is little more technical but is the only 2 solution you gonna have if they asking for access )
o the actual issue is that if you go to my shop and you click buy now (which is the add to cart button) you will be redirected to checkout normally…but if you decide to go back to the shop…the add to cart button that you previously clicked is now stuck on loading with a loading spinner.

If you click other add to carts and you click back again then all the add to carts that you have clicked on are on loading…

Please test it your self on my website. I don’t understand why this happens…i am using wp-rocket caching for 1 year but this was not happening until yesterday.

chris37

o the actual issue is that if you go to my shop and you click buy now (which is the add to cart button) you will be redirected to checkout normally…but if you decide to go back to the shop…the add to cart button that you previously clicked is now stuck on loading with a loading spinner.

If you click other add to carts and you click back again then all the add to carts that you have clicked on are on loading…

Please test it your self on my website. I don’t understand why this happens…i am using wp-rocket caching for 1 year but this was not happening until yesterday.
First I don’t know why you ask me lol.
Second your didn’t share your website link here for we check it out.