Stripe seven-calendar-day delay

Nick84

Hi guys.

I've received an email from Stripe today and was wondering whether this is a standard process and you've got the same or is it just me?
"We're reaching out to let you know that we've had to set a seven-calendar-day delay for paying out your funds from Stripe to your bank account. This is an unfortunate, but necessary part of mitigating the risks inherent in providing credit services to our users.
That said, we'll be able to switch your payouts to a two-business-day schedule once we've been able to observe a sufficient amount of normal business activity from your account. Feel free to reach out once your business has been processing normal volume for a month and we'll do our best to get your account on the two-business-day payout schedule!"

spamdedector1

I had read this about 6 times to get all the info. This is a confusing post since info keeps being added. Always give more info than you may think is needed.

So if I understand you have a 2 sided market place and are using Stripe Connect. With this you have:

• Created your main Stripe account and are operating in test mode
  • You have created test accounts with associated users with appropriate deposit bank accounts and documentation steps
  • You made a proper transaction template on the test account with test credit card numbers
You are now wanting to test to see if the payout can be triggered from a valid test transaction to a verified test seller

Follow these test items, pay attention to the account numbers used for deposit since they are designed 2023 calendar to give error codes based on what is entered for the test seller account.

Last edited: