Stripe "Pay Now" button

DustinAllan

On mobile, the Stripe "Pay Now" button on the single product page displays properly...but not on desktop. The "-OR-" separator between where that button SHOULD be and the Add to Cart button is there....just not the button. Is there a setting or something I'm missing. I can see the element for the button when I inspect the page...and I can see that it's set to display:block...so I'm not sure why it's not visible on a desktop view.

Also, on desktop, the stripe button IS appearing on the cart page....just not on the product page viewed on a desktop.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

This is DaVinci 2.0 Woo...On a product page.

Thanks!

DustinAllan

Also...I just noticed that the stripe "Buy Now" button does appear on a desktop browser once the browser window is narrowed down to about the width of a cell phone....so it clearly has a width threshold set to trigger it being hidden or displayed. Is there a reason why someone would want it displayed on mobile but not desktop? Is there a way to tell it not to disappear? I haven't been able to figure out how to target it and tell it to stay visible. My css experience is still very limited

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

We'll fix this issue in the near future!

For now, you can try adding this piece of code to hide OR on desktop:

@media (min-width: 576px){
#wc-stripe-payment-request-wrapper, #wc-stripe-payment-request-button-separator { display:none!important; }
}

DustinAllan

Hello,

We'll fix this issue in the near future!

For now, you can try adding this piece of code to hide OR on desktop:

@media (min-width: 576px){
#wc-stripe-payment-request-wrapper, #wc-stripe-payment-request-button-separator { display:none!important; }
}

Ok. Great. This is a good solution for the time being. I'll keep a lookout for the fix.

Thank you!