Stripe isn't working

BlakeW

I have followed the instructions in setting up Stripe and have all of the access keys setup but I can not select the credit card field to enter my number. I am able to enter my name fine. Is this an issue due to me waiting on SSL certification which hopefully will come in any moment as I know 5 purchases have been abandoned because of this? If so, why would I have been approved by Stripe if I can't use it?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have followed the instructions in setting up Stripe and have all of the access keys setup but I can not select the credit card field to enter my number. I am able to enter my name fine. Is this an issue due to me waiting on SSL certification which hopefully will come in any moment as I know 5 purchases have been abandoned because of this? If so, why would I have been approved by Stripe if I can't use it?
You need to have SSL on your site to make Stripe work.

BlakeW

You need to have SSL on your site to make Stripe work.
Thanks Victoria, I see that after I get the SSL cert I need to notify you guys so you can update my license key.
Where do I request this?
Also how long does that typically take? My site is live now and receiving traffic/orders so I would like to minimize downtime as much as possible.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks Victoria, I see that after I get the SSL cert I need to notify you guys so you can update my license key.
Where do I request this?
Also how long does that typically take? My site is live now and receiving traffic/orders so I would like to minimize downtime as much as possible.
When you have your SSL certificate and you will be ready to reset your license - just let us know, we will do this for you.