Stripe Error- Invalid API key provided

Dear Members,

Could any one help me related to this stripe payment gateway error. As per generated the live keys and put the same on plugin setting but everytime getting error "Invalid API key provided"

Also checked with alidropship team to check this error so they suggested to check the keys first or contact stripe. After contacted stripe team so they said reason is "Billing and Shipping" criteria is not matching as per the response in logs. Now I am confused if keys is correct so what about this criteria ?

But alidropship team said, Please check the length of keys because in secret key some dotes are coming as you can check in the snapshot also (for ex - sk_live_...jYLs) This length is issue or what not understanding ?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Invalid API Key.PNG
    Invalid API Key.PNG
    97.7 KB · Views: 2

Georgy

Dear Members,

Could any one help me related to this stripe payment gateway error. As per generated the live keys and put the same on plugin setting but everytime getting error "Invalid API key provided"

Also checked with alidropship team to check this error so they suggested to check the keys first or contact stripe. After contacted stripe team so they said reason is "Billing and Shipping" criteria is not matching as per the response in logs. Now I am confused if keys is correct so what about this criteria ?

But alidropship team said, Please check the length of keys because in secret key some dotes are coming as you can check in the snapshot also (for ex - sk_live_...jYLs) This length is issue or what not understanding ?

Thanks!
Hello! Please, send me your access details to check your issue further -
georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com