Stripe - Abandoned Carts

vanjoechua

Hello All,

I really need some help. After not getting Paypal (REST API/NVP Soap) to work (not sure who has the problem here) I was able to obtain a Stripe account. Pyament are captured into Stripe but I always get Abandoned Carts with none being processed. After failure with Paypal and now Stripe I cannot believe that the problem lies with the payment gateways. Please has someone had this problem before? We can't run our webstores because we have run out of payment gateway options!

Kind regards,

VJC

Last edited:

Mar

After failure with Paypal and now Stripe I cannot believe that the problem lies with the payment gateways.
Definitely it is not a problem with the payment gateways, neither it is the problem with the plugin, otherwise everybody would not have successfully used this payment gateways. It narrow down with how you did the set up.

Direct Webstore

Like Mar said, it must be something to do with th way you have set it up or everyone would be having the problem. Impossible to say what the problem is as only you know what you have done. It needs to be "looked" at. Write to support@alidropship.com and give them admin access so they can have a "look".

vanjoechua

Oh my God! Someone on this forum used the search function!!!!! This is a historic day! ;)

Hi I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but I don't like it. You may be a well known member but I also paid for the plugins and I never used sarcasm in my questions.

Good day.

VJC